Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Well it seems he's gone and bought himself an incinerator and is out there burning the rest of the holly leaves and masses of rubbish from a pile of rotting wood he hasn't bother to touch in years because that is now going to be his sitting area. Hope some of the neighbours come and complain !!!

I'm hanging around waiting for the Hermes courier to pick up a parcel, I hope I don't have to wait in all day as want to get out in the garden. My kitchen is a total mess with all his washing up in the sink and on the worktops but I'm not touching it. The living room is also a total mess with dirty mugs and all his school papers and books everywhere. I will be giving this place a deep clean when he goes.

Corporal Somerset get those defenses sorted !

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Well, Anniemcc2, you are up almost as early as meebo used to be on a few days, and earlier than some days! I was up about then, but went out and let the hens out. Ice on their water bowl, and frost on the grass, so yes, mandart, brrrrrrr. Maple, you are way too ambitious.

Then I finished a birthday card I made for my daughter's 45th birthday, and hopefully the mailman will take it.

I tried a new thing last night for supper. I had a chunk of mozzarella and a tub of yogurt that needed to be used, and tried to think of how I could turn that into dinner. I found a recipe on pinterest for two ingredient pizza crust (1 c self rising flour, and 1 c yogurt), so I made kinda sorta pizza. Doubled the recipe for the crust, used GF flour, and put it in a roasting pan. Had a can of tomato soup, so with oregano, paprika, onions, a couple mushrooms and half a pack of Quorn mince, I had pizza. Sliced the mozzarella over the top, put it in the oven, and, as I do, forgot about it. So, it turned out quite well, tho more brown than I prefer. Crust cooked well on the bottom, wasn't hard or too crunch, or gooey, and it was like thick crust pizza! AND I have leftovers for today! win win.

I broke down and ordered some GF bread mixes from random little company I found online, so when that comes, I'll have some bread. I've tried a couple recipes for that from pinterest, but have had no luck finding one that is half as good as the store bought ones. sigh. Any no fail ideas?
    Have a good day!

BREAD RECIPE WITHOUT BREAD MACHINE

This is brilliant! I have made several and yesterday used all extra strong wholemeal flour. BUT.... don't put into a tin or you will never get it out. Just put onto a floured baking tray and let it form its own shape - a bit like a batch.

I was sceptical - but it has seen us through several weeks when couldn't get an on-line slot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bor_1e0aZlI

Helens bread mix is the best one we have found your maj if you can get it

Well sarge, I think a few of his papers and books should end up in his incinerator, with his best shirt to boot!
    (I threw my ex's shirts on the fire, and set my chimney alight, had to call the fire brigade out - most embarrassing!)
    Glad to hear that you are not touching his dirty dishes - what a slob he is!

Corr, Your Maj, your recipe sounds dee-lish, fit for a queen!
    You have made me feel hungry now, so I'm off to grab a bite to eat -
    Keep safe everyone - and warm - it's really chilly here. (Maybe I should swap my shorts for leggings!)
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the bread tips, ladies. I used to make the best bread in the world, but having gone gluten free, matching it has proved so far impossible. sigh. I liked how the guy sirred his dough, tho - neater than using the whole spoon! I looked up Helen's - they have a seeded kind on Amazon. May check that out. Thanks!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

get the sandwich one your maj, i have a link to get it from ireland if you need it, other wise buy warburtons artisan tiger, best ready made i have found and the only one i will eat now apart from Helens for a treat if i can get the urge to pull the bread maker out

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning to all early morning folks. Kettle is on and bread rising.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Pennie for the kettle on was glad of it when back from the dog walk, was a chilly one but with the sun out not so bad, also so several vapour trails so things are moving around, noticed yesterday when we had a trip to buy essential supplies, there was certainly more traffic around

relists done, & now Somer has a fibro appointment by phone in stead of a hospital visit, so thata at 11am so could be interesting.

Am going to top up the garden bin again as has sunk a bit & they are collecting tomorrow

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - love the smell of newly baked bread. Think our breadmaker will be in use later as we're low on supplies.

Got a load of the Old Sailor's stuff listed yesterday - all brand new and unused. Just hope it goes as I'm running out of shelf space in my little office.

Looks like I've just sold all my Tesco promotion badges to the same buyer - better go and sort out their invoice

Name:  Maybe_the_journey.....jpg
Views: 111
Size:  23.6 KB

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

12 listings added this morning. Lots to photograph and list as i found yet another box i thought was done that isnt
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information