Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning one and all from sunny Mid-Wales where we've just been told that Lockdown is to continue for another 3 weeks
    But the re-cycling centers should start re-opening very soon. Whether that will stop the fly tipping is anyone's guess.

Love the quote above, babushska

So what is happening today - no idea! Apart from checking the drain/filter on the washing machine - himself has to do that as I can't kneel on my new knee and the other is so swollen...

Time for another mug of tea whilst I wonder around t'internet looking for inspiration.

Name:  Sometimes....jpg
Views: 72
Size:  17.8 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

good afternoon all, didn't want to let me in again but did it in the end, its suppose to save password but doesn't.

Hope all are coping Yes Annie think we will all be still locked down for another 3 weeks though they haven't told us yet, I see they are predicting that they will open garden centres., so as somer said will they have the plants to sale.

We did some bits in the garden & then I sat & listened to the birds, no noise at all apart from them yesterday people were grass cutting, but also don't know if any one else has noticed it, the birds are making a lot of mess down cars & the roads are all white spotted around here.

Sgt though they are saying garden bins will start to be emptied not telling us when.Hope they decide when they will do yours

Ello troops. Sorry I haven't been around but it's just horrible here now and I wish I could get him out of my part of the house. Found out he had been trying to have a relationship with someone else from his work place even before the separation was mentioned, so he's lied to me yet again. The woman turned round in the end and said she wasn't interested in him that way, he's so deluded that he thinks someone twenty years younger is going to fall at his feet !
    He's also joined a dating app even before this house is even divided, how disrespectful to me is that after 42 years, and why even do that with this lock down ?!

Went out on a long route march yesterday evening just to get away from everything.

Erm, I seem to have lost another listing to a newbie with all the distractions going on. Very pleased to see however that you have all been working very hard in my absence and that the listing numbers are now going in the right direction. We now have 3,705,039 so might even get back to the 4 million mark this year if you all keep up the good work troops !

Lieutenant Maplegin we have already had one garden bin collection and will hopefully get another on Thursday.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning Becky,

Pity you can't just kick him out, change the locks.....

For those of you that use myHermes and print your own labels DON'T use their awful new website especially if you wish to pay by Paypal. There's a glitch returning you back to Hermes after making your payment - as I found out on Friday. So I went back into their old site and paid again by credit card and now find BOTH payments have gone through. Trying to find a way of contacting them other than by telephone is nigh on impossible. You can't message/email via the website; they don't appear to be answering their Facebook messages - next stop twitter.

Time for another mug of tea ....

Name:  Terry's.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  17.0 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie - can you cancel your paypal pmt?

Sarge. So sorry you have to go through this. It's quite like an alcoholic. You can't be surprised when they get drunk yet again. He doesn't want to change, so won't be changing. Some other unfortunate women may get sucked in the future, as they may have been in the past. You can't tell what he tells people. It's hard. Very hard. But you are the winner on so many levels, not the least of which you have loving children. That will not change. Be grateful for whatever has gotten you to today, because you are a wonderful person. That is not going to change. You just keep your dignity and common sense, along with a stash of special sauce, and try to distance your emotions for awhile. Sadness and anger will wash over in waves, but it will pass. You will be an even stronger, wiser and more wonderful person after the high tide subsides. xo
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Private Mcc2, I had to cancel a MyHermes parcel payment with Paypal the other day. I had paid for shop drop off but when I got to the shop I found it closed so had to bring the parcel back and make a new label for courier collection. There was a little link beside the parcel details for cancelling the original order so I pressed that and cancelled. I did get my money back but it took about five days to reappear in my Paypal account.

Thanks for your kind words Private Majesty. xxx

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Private Mcc2, I had to cancel a MyHermes parcel payment with Paypal the other day. I
    How do you cancel a payment as I can't find anyway to do it?

All I can do is print or report a problem.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 10th May 2020 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    How do you cancel a payment as I can't find anyway to do it?

If you go to the bit on the Hermes site where you see the details of the parcel , the bit before you print the label, there should be a small link at the end of the line where the parcel details are for you to cancel. Sorry I can't do a screen shot as I don't have any parcels going from there at the moment.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Thanks Becky, but that's not going to work as parcel has gone and been delivered.

I was looking on the Paypal site originally where I found a Hermes support email address.

Will see what happens...

Thread Information