Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It's terrible when these things happen, no matter how brave a face you try to put on it it's like someone's put a knife in you and twisted it. Sadly there's no such thing as a good breakup, there's only ever heartache. It's especially bad when circumstances dictate you have to be so close to each other (I had that as well). I wish you well. Take care.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have finally managed to get my listings up. There was a problem loading photos where they came up side on even if they had been turned, The boys fixed it and i'm back on track although i don't remember which box i put my last lot of cards. I usually list them with a sku which is the box they are in (eg no 6) and where it is located. (I have codes for all the sheds and nooks and crannys in house.) Usually works unless i take the photo, box them and don;t list.
    Hope you are all well and surviving the lockdown. Sarge good to hear you are sorting things out and sorry to hear he is being an a**e about it.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge - sorry you are down. It goes with the territory at the moment. TRUST ME, things will get better. They will go up and down for awhile. You know that. But honestly, I think you also know you will be happier in the long run. If you can't have trust that your partner is looking out for your best interests, it's not much a life. You will find yourself truly relaxing, and laughing again. Hang in there. Always here to talk, pour special sauce, or prod you with the sharpest tiara. xo
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Thank you Private Dart that is very kind and means a lot, 42 years is a long time to say goodbye to.
    He has been out measuring up foundations for his new shed where he's going to store all his outdoor pursuit stuff, the first time he's actually done anything around here for years apart from painting the kitchen floor that one time !

I've been quite down again today, can't really settle to do anything. I have been told that if I need to communicate with him in the future about anything regarding the house then to do it by text, even though he's going to be next door - how nice is that after all these years ?!

I have managed to get one new listing on though so I suppose that is something.

Sarge, words fail me. What an absolute moronic, self centred a$$hole he is.

I dunno about him measuring up foundations for his new shed.
    if I was you, I would be measuring up sizes for a canoe shaped coffin - to be hastily buried beneath the foundations of said shed with his bike, tennis racquet and both sets of his balls shoved within any orifice. Grrrr

Things will improve with time, and you will come to realise that you have wasted far too many years putting up with his womanising and treating you badly.
    Think positive, and say verbally and mentally a final goodbye to him and the heartache that he has caused you for far too long.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Well said Trish, that is even better than i wanted to say which was unprintable

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Well said Trish, that is even better than i wanted to say which was unprintable
    Ditto....

The delivery vans have been busy down our quiet cul-de-sac these past few days - nearly every brand name you can think of including couriers. Nothing for us though !

The Old Sailor's care home put out a plea yesterday on Facebook for china cups and saucers so that the residents can have a VE Day tea party next Friday and then afterwards they would be used for a monthly tea party.
    So along with new hearing aid batteries for the Old Sailor, we'll be dropping in a box of cups and saucers that I've never got round to listing for sale as I could never get a good photo of them. They've been in a box in the cupboard under the stairs ever since we moved here 8 1/2 years ago!

Back to website updates, etc. after I've had another mug of tea.

Name:  Tea_makes_everything_better.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  12.7 KB

Morning all, been busy for the last two hours updating one of my websites too, it's all I ever seem to do these days... still, hopefully I'll come out the other side of all this with some nice shiny, glittering websites if nothing else! Did get quite a bit extra listed on here yesterday, more to do today.... Great stuff... Have a good day

'Ello troops. Oh Private Tropical, you can still make me smile despite everything ! It's so hard as one minute he's totally ignoring me and marching around with bits of paper taking measurements for my dad's room and his shed and the next he is talking normally as if nothing has happened ! It's like being in lock down with Jekyll and Hyde. I've just had a photocopy of the deeds to our house shoved in my hand !

Tut, I'm going to have to put up tighter defenses on my book shop in this lock down. Usually it is as safe as houses but I seem to have lost another two books this week !

Dont talk to him sarge just ignore the bugger or grunt at him the little Name:  1f4a9.png
Views: 96
Size:  587 Bytes

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Sarge - sorry you are down. It goes with the territory at the moment. TRUST ME, things will get better. They will go up and down for awhile. You know that. But honestly, I think you also know you will be happier in the long run. If you can't have trust that your partner is looking out for your best interests, it's not much a life. You will find yourself truly relaxing, and laughing again. Hang in there. Always here to talk, pour special sauce, or prod you with the sharpest tiara. xo
    Ditto. chin up Sarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information