Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

'Ello troops. Awww lovely photos Private Moon, I hope when all this virus business is over that your son will bring them to visit you.

Grrrr who was on guard duty this morning ?(she said looking around for someone to blame!) Was it you Private Ntings ? Don't think I've not noticed your name cropping up a lot on the front page sold list !

I'm going to have to ramp up my security !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - thought I posted earlier but I have been listing to make up for many deletions with more to come from the box I discovered the other day when looking for something else.

Still trying to get my refund from Tui. It's been 4 weeks now since they confirmed I'd get a refund for our cancelled holiday. And no word from Barclaycard either
    Can see it's going to be one of those days.....

Time for a mug of something

Name:  Lemon_Mint_Ginger.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  16.3 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie, hope they give you your refund soon., seems you are being very busy.

They are talking about what shops could open again soon, & also suggesting have pavements that are all oneway, can you imagin it.

Sunny lovely photos, nice memories to keep you going.

Not impressed with the weather today. hope some of you have better weather than we have, forgot what it was like to get drenched when dog walking & to add to it had a hail storm as well mind you suppose shouldn't have watered the plant pots last night.

Grrrr who was on guard duty this morning ?(she said looking around for someone to blame!) Was it you Private Ntings ? Don't think I've not noticed your name cropping up a lot on the front page sold list !

One buyer for most of them over two orders. I'll get the spud pealer !!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie, my daughter was booked for Paris the day after lockdown. They also had a day in Disneyland. Both got cancelled and they have been refused a refund only getting a credit note. Even if they rebook they will be out of pocket, Poppy will be 2 in June so they will now have to pay for her too.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Annie, my daughter was booked for Paris the day after lockdown. They also had a day in Disneyland. Both got cancelled and they have been refused a refund only getting a credit note. Even if they rebook they will be out of pocket, Poppy will be 2 in June so they will now have to pay for her too.
    She does not have to accept a credit note and tell her not to, if they have cancelled and not your daughter they have to refund in full it's the Law

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    She does not have to accept a credit note and tell her not to, if they have cancelled and not your daughter they have to refund in full it's the Law
    Not necessarily, I'm afraid. OH has had his holiday cancelled and there are dozens of refund exclusions in the small print, one of them being PANDEMIC.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  93265913_2880994038650530_1311647016077492224_n.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  58.2 KB

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

The rain that was forecast for yesterday evening has now made an appearance - saves watering the planters which have been bone dry for last few days.

So another day inside so for a change think I'll look at doing some family history webpage updates. See how long that lasts as it usually gives me a blinding headache!

Losted a small one overnight but already replaced with a few more to list once I've worked on the description/condition.

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Terry's.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  17.0 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all well its just about fine, mind you this is normal Easter holiday weather, so as soon as they would be due back to school should be better.

I noticed suddenly the snails were around with the rain suppose the slugs will be as well.

Like you Annie looks as though will not be in the garden today, well have done the relists.

Met one of our local Councillors we talked but stood well apart, the council are having planning meetings on line, & have been told by the government that they can't use the virus as a reason to turn things down, there are people applying again who have been turned down, & if they all gat it will be several hundred more houses & there are no jobs in the area so where are people going to work.

Thread Information