Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

our natural feud is temporarily cast aside awaiting full venom in healthier times, lol!)
    Only temporary Penguin !!

Name:  g.jpeg
Views: 65
Size:  5.3 KB
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Maybe with us all in isolation the forums might get busier again.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. I wont say good, cos it aint! Kettle is on. I fear that this is just the beginning of a very long and bumpy road.
    Take care all and plant seeds !!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all on this sunny, frosty morning.

It's play hunt the paperback this morning as I've had a sale overnight [sorry Sarge] and when that's found get on with my postage editing or finish clearing out the under stairs cupboard to make room for some of the Old Sailor's bits and pieces. A fun life, eh?

Take care all.

Name:  True_Friends.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  7.2 KB

Ello troops. Well in my imagination I'm sitting at a nice restaurant in Exeter with my two boys sipping a large gin and tonic ! Gutted I can't see them as haven't seen them since before Christmas.
    Oh well I shall just have to do the gin and tonic bit by myself !!!

Private Mcc2 I can't even shout at you as I've had a bomb in disguise dropped from New Zealand !

Private Cheaver you are not allowed to be downhearted, just think of all the wonderful listing you can do as you can't get onto the parade ground !!!

Ello troops. Well in my imagination I'm sitting at a nice restaurant in Exeter with my two boys sipping a large gin and tonic ! Gutted I can't see them as haven't seen them since before Christmas.
    Oh well I shall just have to do the gin and tonic bit by myself !!!

Ditto. But the good news is our son and DIL's return from Spain on Thursday. It was touch and go as three flights had been cancelled and they had to drive from Mojacar to Alicante - the one per car order had to be ignored and they fled like thieves in the night Now home but, of course, we are unable to see them.

I think it is important during these difficult times, to have a project. So I am going to make a little wild life pond in the garden and hopefully attract some frogs. My massive stash of needle felting materials may also be put to use.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cheaver we are all hear, if you need to talk am sure 1 of us will be around, Somer is keeping away from everyone as he is vunerable,

Am trying to catch up on relists.

To chear you up Sgt they have just put up that they don't know when they will resume but they will credit everyone so the year will start when ever they resume. & they may have to cancel other services. sorry to chear you up.

No the feeling about not seeing the family have spoken with them all this morning, all trying to stay positive.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Private Cheaver you are not allowed to be downhearted, just think of all the wonderful listing you can do as you can't get onto the parade ground !!!

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post

Ditto. But the good news is our son and DIL's return from Spain on Thursday. It was touch and go as three flights had been cancelled and they had to drive from Mojacar to Alicante - the one per car order had to be ignored and they fled like thieves in the night Now home but, of course, we are unable to see them.

I think it is important during these difficult times, to have a project. So I am going to make a little wild life pond in the garden and hopefully attract some frogs. My massive stash of needle felting materials may also be put to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Cheaver we are all hear, if you need to talk am sure 1 of us will be around, Somer is keeping away from everyone as he is vunerable,
    Thank you all so very much for thinking of me. Your pic brought a smile, Sarge.

love_to_stitch - that was some drive From MOJ to ALC. So glad they made it back. Spain suffering so badly and you must have been very worried. Love the pond idea in your garden - may it become hugely appreciated and frogulated (lol!) quickly. I used to have some frogs in my garden. One or two of them used to sit on my patio looking at the door. I used to think they were waiting for me to go out and talk to them, which I used to do, but ,of course, they weren't. They were just appreciating how good looking they were in their reflections from my conservatory windows.

maplegin - thank you. You must be chief dog walker now as Somer has to stay in, methinks.

In the meantime, fairy house (crochet) has got its windows in, door with pearl heart knocker, gold door handle and gold hinges on. " Ivy" is growing up and around but both front and back need some flowers now. After that, a stick of asparagus and a red mushroom to adorn the spout needs to be made..... and it might be half way done by the time that little lot gets done. A Penguin's work is never done, but today has been a bit of an easier day.

Stay well and happy, all who read this.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Trust me..the first few weeks of isolation might be difficult but it DOES get easier.

I have been housebound for nearly 3 years and prior that I practiced keeping my social distance for decades

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Trust me..the first few weeks of isolation might be difficult but it DOES get easier.
    I have been housebound for nearly 3 years and prior that I practiced keeping my social distance for decades

I'm sure there will be many, like yourself, with partners and family who will share your view.
    For those alone the scenario is hardly comparable.

I've done silent retreats often and sometimes for lengthy periods and for many years. However, being told to stay home ALONE, not go out at all etc etc etc and have 12 weeks ahead of it, maybe more, then it is a whole different ball game.

Thread Information