Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all. Kettle is on and special stuff is on the table,,,,,,,,help yourself...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - sold Dad's fridge/freezer overnight to a friend's son who is buying his 1st house; let's see how the other items get on.

Once all the big stuff has gone, should be a bit easier to sort/save/throw out, etc. He's just discovered that there is a built in CD/DVD player in his room's tv, so now we've got to take all his CDs & DVDs up to the care home!

One packet to take to Costcutter's for myHermes later but as we also need bread and milk.....

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  SpongeBob.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  10.7 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

glad Annie that you are starting to find homes for things Hope there will be room for all his DVD & CDs

We have arrange for them to come & sort out the central heating, as the radiators are not getting hot its most of them anyway N's just had a phone call from his Mum saying I haven't got gas, so why are the gas board coming feel so very sorry for her, when this happens, they are phoneing us before they go there, so any when from 12=6 & next minuet she is saying I don't need your help, its hard seeing her go down hill like it.

Have just started to try & sort somer stock for the market in 2 weeks time, have plenty of books, also plenty of normal stock but need to get some room some how. Am afraid Somer keeps things just in case.

Ello troops. Gawd everything seems to be going wrong at the moment Lieutenant Maplegin. My tank is getting harder and harder to start so think my battery might be dying again ! My Sky internet went down for half an hour this morning so I was in a panic about that.

I also had a direct hit yesterday and the person paid but the name and address on the Paypal payment is totally different to the eBid one. I have tried contacting them several times but have not had any reply so haven't been able to post off the parcel this morning. The email address is the same on eBid and Paypal so I don't know why they won't reply ?!

I also heard yesterday that our lovely landlords are packing their bags at the end of the month as yet again Red Oak Taverns have made it impossible for them to stay. They were asking for two very big rent increases over the next two years and saying that the landlords would have to be responsible for the maintenance of the building which has been really neglected by Red Oak over the last few years and the roof is in a terrible condition. Our nice landlords are taking over a pub in Shaftsbury which has much more reasonable rent.
    I don't know when the company will be putting in an appeal or fresh planning application to the council but they sent a surveyor around the day after the last application was refused. I hear they will try and find another landlord in the mean time but how long that person would stay is anybodies guess ?!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  #GOODMORNING.gif
Views: 24
Size:  43.5 KB

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning to you too
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning was lovely when I took Rex out this morning had an hours dog walk plenty of people out while sun shinning but now rain again, so won't get out in the garden again.

Hope everyone has a good day

Ello troops. In need of my special coffee Private Kite. Went to a 60's/70's/80's evening at the local last night and my ears are still ringing ! It was a shame though as not many people turned up, it certainly wasn't packed like the last event, maybe people are being more cautious about going out and want to stay in isolation ?!

I feel so sorry for those people in that Chinese hotel. So ironic that you are put into isolation, when you might have been healthy anyway, and then get killed with a hotel collapsing on top of you. My condolences to all their friends and families.

Still haven't heard anything back from my buyer so still don't know which address or person to send my parcel to. If I haven't heard by tomorrow then I think I will send it to the person's eBid address as the other name and address on Paypal has not been marked as being confirmed. The name on eBid matches the email address on both eBid and Paypal, but the name I am to send it to on Paypal doesn't. What would you do ?

If you dont sent it to the paypal address they wont cover you, I would send to paypal addy with tracking, i dont even look at ebid address (or ebay addresses for that matter )

Thread Information