Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

'Ello troops. That sounds ideal Lieutenant Maplegin I hope you can sort something out with the lady.
    Poor Private Kite, in that case you have my (very rare) permission to have a swig from the bottle and I'll order some extra lard rations for you, amazing the healing properties of fat !

Thank you for the tips Private Mcc2 I've now subscribed to get the emails too, just in case !

Right I had better get busy got to go to the P.O., don't worry nothing from here, and then have to start prepping things for tomorrow's meal and have a tidy up of the quarters.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

We woke up to snow this morning...........everything white. It was actually lovely, and the sun came out and most of it is gone now. Hens sure didn't want to jump out of their coop into the snow, tho. It was funny. The first one suck her head out and started to come down the wood board to the ground, then she looked around with wild eyes.........WHAT IS THIS? No, not a good idea. Not going out there. Stop pushing, you can't make me - Matilda - quit it! Anyway, the others pushed her out, and they, one by one, saw the snow, and reacted the same way. Eventually the lure of food was too much, and they were all out. Complaining, (they get that from me), but out and eating. Now the snow is gone and they are happy.

Kite - deffo need more lard. Rub it on. Eat it. Bathe in it. Should soothe away all your ills, right? Special Sauce doesn't hurt, either.

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Morning - busy day as we have this big meeting with the medical staff, Social services, etc. this morning.... fingers crossed all goes well.
    All went well and it's now 99% certain that the Old Sailor is going to move into a care home in the very near future. What swung it in Dad's favour was his mobility [total lack of], Parkinsons & his need for nursing care/administration of his meds.

Social services people were really helpful and have all the information now to progress the move, while himself & I have now to organise a house clearance - of sorts.

Onwards and upwards.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and it`s rather cold and wet out there and it`s Friday !!

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning from a damp and miserable Mid Wales and it seems Storm Jorge will be making an appearance anytime soon
    And if you're wondering where E, F G,H & I went in the naming pattern it seems Spain has joined the party and they've named this one!

The To Do list is rather long today what with ringing HSBC, meter readings, scanning the Old Sailor's Power of Attorney papers for DWP & Social Services, etc. so better get a move on.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Press-delete.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  10.1 KB
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 28th February 2020 at 10:46 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie be warned some departments won't accept Power of Attorney, photo copies we had to have originals for them including Banks, hopefully it won't happen with you we had problems with it,

Sgt sorry somer has lost 1 yesterday so will take to post in a minuet.

Sgt we are keeping fingers crossed that the lady who lives quiet near we are meeting for coffee soon so hopefully will work.need it sorted before MIL is told.

Quiet damp here this morning & a chilly wind again.

Mornin' troops. Not a good start to the day, my website went down last night as there was something wrong with the security certificate renewal so had to get onto my web host provider and thankfully it is now sorted. It's going to be a busy day with cooking the meal and sorting out YDC stuff so I didn't really appreciate that start !

Then I hear that Corporal Somerset hasn't been on guard again to add to my woes, disgraceful, and I can't even make him peel my potatoes as I'm having rice with my creole shrimps !

Private Kite I need a double 'special' coffee !

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and it`s rather cold and wet out there. Extra rations of magic liquid all round I think. Well it does only happen every 4 years!

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning after a rather blustery night with more to come - getting fed up with all this.

Got to pluck up the energy to start sorting through the Old Sailor's effects - what's to go with him, what can be sent to the charity shop, what can be given away..... and what to throw out. Going to be hard going.

Anyone want 2 weeks worth of Wiltshire Farm Foods frozen dinners? The local Food Bank can't take them.

Getting brainache already! But I did get some new listings up last night so all is good.

'Ello troops well I'm not going to be doing any leaping today Private Kite, the dinner party went very well so a hair of the dog would be very welcome !

I do feel for you Private Mcc2. It took me and my brother weeks to clear out the Old Soldier's house with his mountains of books, family history stuff, general papers, artist materials and umpteen paintings. Lol, I feel sorry for my cadets if they ever have to clear up after me while I'm still selling with all my stock !

Thread Information