Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well it let me get home from dog walk in the dry but have had rain since I am hoping to now put boots on & go & do some cutting back before it all goes mad in the garden again, as think its all confused with this weather

Have managed the relists.

'Ello troops, well what a surprise, it's raining !

Jobs for today, more photos, more postage editing and more ironing ... can't wait !

Oh and making pancakes !

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, kettle is on. Bright sunshine at the mo,but sleet forecast in a couple of hours.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

We had such a mixture of weather yesterday one minuet Hail then sunshine & then snow, but today so far cold wind but sunshine, so hope can pop out in the garden presently & clear up the broken pots etc.

Annie hows the Old Sailor doing hope you will soon be able to have safely in the home.

Sgt hope you manage to get some of those jobs done, you have to tell yourself theres another day.

'Ello troops. Got everything done apart from Mount Everest in my ironing basket Lieutenant Maplegin, that is still sitting there tormenting me. How's the care situation going with your MIL ? I do hope you have found someone to take the pressure off your shoulders a bit.

Tut, had another break in yesterday and another listing disappeared. They must have crawled under the wire when I was busy trying not to set off the smoke alarm with my pancakes !

How are you feeling Private Kite, any improvement on your stoned persona ? Are the army medics doing anything for you at the moment ?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - home again after giving the MH a good run over to Mum-in-Law's yesterday to make sure everything still worked.

Never seen so much water on the Severn flood plain in my life and we've lived here for over 25 years now. And there's more rain to come apparently

Getting worried about this Corona virus in the Canary Islands & Spain now as we're due to fly out to Lanzarote at the end of March. Nothing on the Tui website as yet but loads of queries on the MSE travel forum. It seems travel and insurance companies are not refunding due to cancellations unless the FCO says 'do not not travel/all but essential travel' on their website.

Going to make a start on my postage editing but at least some of it can be done via bulk edit. Wonder how many missing listings I'll come across this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

Getting worried about this Corona virus in the Canary Islands & Spain now as we're due to fly out to Lanzarote at the end of March. Nothing on the Tui website as yet but loads of queries on the MSE travel forum. It seems travel and insurance companies are not refunding due to cancellations unless the FCO says 'do not not travel/all but essential travel' on their website.

I'm also heading that way to Gran Canaria at the end of March Private Mcc2.
    It looks like just one person on Tenerife has got it at the moment and other people in that hotel are being tested. I don't really fancy being quarantined for days in a hotel !
    Let me know if you spot anything on the travel websites.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - busy day as we have this big meeting with the medical staff, Social services, etc. this morning.... fingers crossed all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Let me know if you spot anything on the travel websites.
    I've subscribed to the FCO Spain travel updates page - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain

Cancellation advice here: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/co...ndation-widget

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and I think I will join Sarge with a little dash of something special. I am still growing a rather large stone/boulder Sarge,,,there doesn't seem any rush to remove it. I am T2 diabetic and have the optional add-on of peripheral neuropathy. Sometimes I don't know which bit to rub !!! It`s snowing here at present,,,I think I may just go back to my bunk!!

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

As for us they have just phoned to say Dr not available had already been waitng nearly 3 weeks now have to wait another 2 so not happy.

As for NIL she doesn't like the lady who goes in she asks to many questions, anyway we are hoping we may have found another as on Tuesday we had a stray dog in her garden I rang vets as we were off out discovered it was a friend of theres dog so traced owner, who came & collected & turns out she is a carer & she only lives 5 minuets up the road from Gwen so we are meeting her for coffee tomorrow & see if that would work with her, be ideal as living so near.

As for weather we are being threatened with snow, but at moment sun is out.

Thread Information