Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

'Ello troops. Glad your tank made it through the MOT Private Mcc2. Hopefully you will be able to explore many new places now !

It maybe that having your new hip has taken the pressure away from your other knee as you must be walking differently now that the pain has gone. Maybe you won't need it doing for a while.

I know it's stopped raining for five minutes but I still don't feel inspired to do anything. I need some warmth and proper sunshine to get me going.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

No rain here but it's freezing!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I hope you have got your thermal underware on under your uniform Private Wicca.

I do hope all is well in the Somerset quarters and that Lieutenant Maplegin and Corporal Somerset are alright and not paddling with postcards floating around them ?!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, our castle is on the hill, but down in Monmouth they have record flooding, the water treatment plant is flooded so that people are asked to be frugal with water, as it's being trucked in from up in the area we live. Such a mess. Grocery stores, shops, homes flooded. Roads closed, and more rain likely. Other than that, another day in Paradise! Bring on summer sun!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

No Sgt we are not floating away, mind you Sgt somer has suddenly lost a few again, Sorry I thought he came in yesterday when he actually did the relists, but not so,

Have managed to catch up with youngest son(mind you he is 46) & granddaughter a belated Christmas, so that was nice.-

Still seems that its wet most place actualy dry for the dog walk this morning, but hasn't lasted long, & during the night we had a power cut, so always seems to be something happening.

Annie hope is all well with Old Sailor glad the motor home past.

Ello troops. Glad you are alright Lieutenant Maplegin, was starting to get worried.

O/H wants us to go out this afternoon but lots of the roads around here are still flooded so think we will just be nipping over to the outskirts of Bristol so we don't have to take the landing craft !

Tut, I also got hit again yesterday. What is going on this month? I'm going to have to put out a red alert soon if this carries on. (yippee !)

Getting more of those 'are you a robot ?' messages again here on eBid and I also got one on Paypal yesterday. Is everything under DoSS attack at the moment ?!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - well made it to Wrexham yesterday and boy, there is tons of new lakes in the low lying fields either side of the A483 which runs alongside the Rivers Severn & Vyrnwy. No wonder the roads were closed on Sunday & Monday.

New hip signed off with a final checkup in a year's time. And keep up the exercises to re-build muscle strength

Losted an item yesterday via a Facebook Cross Stitch group, so will look for replacement item/s later. But I do have new listings up for the YDC ...

Other half has just brought me a cup of creamy coffee...

Name:  Bruges.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  24.0 KB

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and I cant find that special bottle ! I think it may have floated away on the flood water.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Morning all. Kettle is on and I cant find that special bottle ! I think it may have floated away on the flood water.
    Probably as the water levels are rising again after heavy overnight rain

Thought I posted earlier but a lot on my mind after yesterday's hospital visit. The medical team have at last agreed that it is not safe for the Old Sailor to come home as he's now too frail and vunerable. So we paid a visit to the new care home that's just opened near us and he's on the list after due assessment. Two big meetings next week at the hospital including Social Services, etc. Didn't realise until yesterday that he can keep twice the amount of savings here in Wales than he could if in England. Which is where Social Services come in as they would have to pick up the tab once the savings threshold is reached. And you wonder why your Council Tax goes up year by year...

And it's his birthday today - he's 96.

Mornin' troops. I suggest you don a layer of lard and get swimming after it Private Kite otherwise there will be BIG trouble !

A very happy birthday to the Old Sailor Private Mcc2. Only four more years and Private Majesty will have to do some work !

Such a worry about the care home business. How long is their waiting list ?

Well the trip yesterday was a wash out. It rained the whole time we were out even though only showers were forecast and there wasn't really anything in the charity shops of note so only came back with four small items of stock. O/H was happy though as he found a second hand cycling jacket which was in very good condition.

Plenty of flooded fields around the River Avon which is being added to at the moment as it's pouring again.

Thread Information