Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

afternoon all, well what bad weather blowing well & heavy rain am afraid the dog got shorter walks & did what advised & haven't been any where , in fact I had such a bad night went & had a sleep during the morning so must be bad.

An afraid have lost one in the storm today, just hope can find it to post provded we can get out tomorrow, hope so as Somer has 2 hospital appointments tomorrow at least only 5 miles away & one after the other.

Hope know one sufferes to many problems from this horrible weather

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you Red. Need my cuppa this morning as Ciara came back during the night and made a heck of a racket.

Well, it seems the Old Sailor will be coming home on Wednesday - but it seems to be more of a way to keep his current care package rather than his general fitness to leave hospital! So, a round of emails/phone calls again this morning to try and sort things out.

Wish me luck!

p.s. just heard back from the Care Agency - they don't have the capacity this week to fit Dad in.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 10th February 2020 at 10:08 AM.

Mornin' troops. Now that we can all stop hanging onto the flag pole on the parade ground it's time to start listing again. Grrrr I got hit three times yesterday with all the chaos.
    Two of 'em haven't been paid for however and I also think I have someone messing me around as one item was very similar to the item that wasn't paid for the other day and is from someone at the same address, just a different name, and neither have answered my emails so I think my blocked list will be increasing soon !

I hope the Old Sailor gets the care he needs this time around Private Mcc2.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Done it again - thought I posted earlier but moved onto another page and forget to send beforehand - doh.

Seems the Old Sailor will not be coming home anytime soon due - in part - to his general muscle weakness. Which we've been telling the nursing staff & therapists all along. Apparently the Occupational Therapist had a long session with Dad yesterday putting him through his paces - or attempting to. She then phoned me to discuss all this and she's in full agreement with us now about his condition, etc. Just wish there was more communication between the nursing staff, therapists, the care agency and us, as no-one knew about the phone call we had on Sunday about Dad being possibly being discharged tomorrow!

Apart from that, I've managed a few new listings and must now make a start on some website updates/additions.

And it's now snowing.....

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nigel says Annie to tell you plenty of room for the snow there.

As for your Dad Annie they seem to not communicate with each other, as you said his muscles are so week but thing is unlees the occupation therapist does the exercises with him they don't get done, as the nurses don't have time to walk them like they used to.

Just had a new printer arrive for Somer his decided to give up.

Well we have to go to the hospital in Yeovil to return the sleep machine, should have gone Sunday but such bad weather didn't, & then yesterday he had 2 appointments at the Wincanton hospital, & one was his eyes so had to drive & in that weather no way could I happily go to Yeovil hospital, also they have given him a frame to try & make walking easier, can't see that will take away the pain. he gets.

Have caught up on the relists & with actualy hopefully home tomorrow will try & get some listing done.

Ello troops. Nice to see a glimmer of sun after all the torrents of rain.
    Exciting times, had a message from the youngest cadet that he is now ready to open his new physio business in Teignmouth and the oldest cadet has designed him a nice website. I can't put the link here but you can Google Physiokind Teignmouth if you are remotely interested !
    Fingers crossed that he soon gets lots of new clients.

Right I had better get on with some work, need to do some more photos (between visits to the mess !)

Oh no, just pressed the preview button and that stupid 'I am not a robot' message has come back !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Been up for two hours. The weather here was a bit blowy but nothing like whats been happening down south. I found some special sauce in my gin cupboard. Hope that will suffice. Going back to bed for an hour and i;ll see you all later when i have some YDC items to list
    Last edited by Maelbrigda; 12th February 2020 at 05:53 AM. Reason: sp
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Good morning, kettle's on.
    Looks around for the special sauce
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information