Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

'Ello troops. Oh woe is me, what did I wake up to this morning ? Not one but two of the 's' words ! Come on, what is going on?! It's only the 3rd Feb and I've already lost three listings ! Don't they know by now that it's only window shopping here ?!

I hope all works well with the carer Lieutenant Maplegin. That would be quite a relief for you.
    I bet you could do with a holiday Private Mcc2 after all the recent drama. I'm going away at the end of March and looking forward to some sun despite all the usual travel anxiety.

Hope you feel better soon Private Dart. It sounds like the bug I had over Christmas. Starts with a sore throat and then develops into a cold for about eight days.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on and I'm making toast sometime soon.

Of the three things I'm looking for, found one yesterday! Now where are the other two .....

Off to see the Old Sailor again this afternoon. I think he's beginning to realise that he may not be able to come home now plus there is going to be a case conference next week which we will be attending.

Need another mug of tea.

Name:  Titanic.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  56.2 KB

Ello troops. I didn't sleep well last night and not sure why. My mind was racing (must have been the battle excitement from those sales !) and I was still awake at 4.00am and when I did drop off I was dreaming and woke with a start at 9.00. Might try and clear up some more holly today as my green bin is emptied tomorrow. Maybe the fresh air will clear my head.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Certainly Sgt there is certainly fresh air out there am afraid to cold & windy to fill are green bin today, was bitter out hope your area isn't as bad.

Yesterday with new carer hopefully will work, we were there so MIL didn't have to relater much though she did enjoy the dogs visit. If we are around she will just watch, so this Thursday could be interesting

So Somer has hospital appointment Friday & then 2 more on Monday so hopefully we may be able to find some answers for him with all this.
    #Relists done.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope Somer gets some workable answers that help. Sarge, sounds like you need more special sauce WITH a dollop of lard!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Bit of a shock yesterday when visiting the Old Sailor - according to the Physio, he could be discharged next week! We soon put her right.
    The Care Agency that we use are also concerned about Dad's general weakness/lack of mobility and are going in to do an assessment and if they're not happy....

Hope to get a few more photographs done later for new listings if the light's good enough.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Big_Hug_Mug.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  11.6 KB

'Ello troops had a rude awakening this morning with bullets whizzing past my ears and lost another listing !

You stick to your guns Private Mcc2 and don't let them go discharging the Old Sailor until you know he will be safe.
    Managed to clear up another sack of holly yesterday but boy it was cold out there. Hope it will be a bit warmer today with a glimmer of sun.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

just caught Up on relists again.

Been to vets for dogs annual check up, & to be told dog has put weight back on so, that's going to be fun because if somer has anything dog wants
    so he will have to stop sharing also perhaps if we all do with out a bit may help.

Well rang to get GP appointment as my osteoporosis is realy playing up & nothing is helping appointment would be e3 weeks time or another Dr 2 weeks time, but she did suggest that we see the nurse that can prescribe so have to go at 4.30 now these appoinments can only be booked in the morning & I rang at 5 past 9 so there must be some ill people around. hopefully they can suggest something also feel that its hard to straigton up & am aware that am hanging head down so need to deal with it.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - a cold, frosty morning but the sun is shining.

Going to look at a care home later this morning as a back-up plan for the Old Sailor. He won't like it, I know if it comes to it, but best be prepared. It's a brand new place and just up the road from us - and expensive! Around £950 a week depending on care/nursing needs. All the other homes in our area are full with waiting lists and this one is filling up fast.

Better sort out my list of questions...

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

That was a quick trip as the home was closed to all visitors due to a sickness, etc. outbreak amongst residents. And they've only been open a month!
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 6th February 2020 at 05:12 PM.

Thread Information