Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

So sorry Sgt that your peace has been shattered he must have reconised you. Just think they don't think anyone will notice the m,ess.

Annie sorry so many problems getting your Dad out of hospital at least you have your brother with you to help, but the departments don't talk to each other, suppose that would be to easy.

Well Somer is spluttering well again thought it had improved but its come back with vengeance, hopefully he will be staying in & not passing it back to me, as still the dogs wanting walking how ever I am.

Have managed the relists & no losses.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Luckily the District Nurse came into see Dad this morning and she was able to advise where to get the necessary equipment for him. But in the meantime she's supplied a week's worth!
    Just hope he gets on all right with it otherwise it's back to the chair overnight.

Also found out that the hospital Physios didn't check that Dad could get in and out of bed on his own before he was discharged - they only checked his balance and walking!

sarge i know exactly how you feel apart for the fact i cant get rid of mine for a few days at a time,
    i bought a dremmel ( spelling alert ) he had to put it together, I have now put it together the correct way because i read the instructions first and of course it's all my fault it didnt work the way he did it, could someone please tell me why we get married.

Annie have you been in touch with the council age team through his OT, they have done all sorts for Mike

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Annie have you been in touch with the council age team through his OT, they have done all sorts for Mike
    I'm beginning to dislike intensely picking up the phone to contact yet another NHS/Council Dept to try and get Dad the help/equipment he needs. The Carers have been marvellous as they've been through this many times with other clients.

As his morning visit has yet to be brought forward an hour, I went over early to check on him, got his breakfast and waited with him for the Carer as he needed the commode!

Don't grow old is his motto at the moment

Mornin' troops. Just had to get the tank out and do a mad dash to the MyHermes shop before the pick up as obviously a newbie hit one of my listings by mistake thinking it was a YDC one ! Of course we all know the famous eBid army motto that 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site'.

I'm thankful I didn't have to go through all the hassle you are having at the moment Private Mcc2. I know it was hard work looking after the Old Soldier but at least he wasn't being forgotten about by authorities ! I think it is disgraceful how they have treated the Old Sailor with lack of provision.

Well guess where my O/H is at the moment after six days of cycling in Lanzarote ? Yes, he's just gone off on a bike ride with a mate, what a surprise !

Right I shall go and start tackling another green bin full of holly branches that need clearing up while it's dry.

By the way, forgot to mention there's something weird going on with Paypal at the moment. You can still see transactions but it's not in it's usual format. Hope it's fixed before the YDC ends !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 25th January 2020 at 11:33 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Why do we all have some problems getting the correct people to do things, for some reason people don't finish off jobs proper;y

When we went to MIL on Thursday & did the recycling etc, she said the nurse had been the day before, & so weird because she was telling us all the things that the nurse had said & they were just what we had asked the befreinders for, we had a job to keep straight face while she was telling us this, so one thing at least they had listened, so now just waiting for them to contact us, & for Somer to get the keys in the key safe we have got them done he needs to set it up. but if MIL thinks there are keys there she won't be happy. Also MIL said well if you want to start sorting the house you can, but anytime we sort things she goes through it in case we threw something away she may want. but some how e are going to have to start otherwise when she goes it will be a nightmare as its over 40years of stuff ours is bas at 23 years. really need a good sort out but neither of us have the energy to do it. sorry if am bleating on.

Hope everyone is starting to feel better.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Big glitch today. Went to sort out my relistings only my supplier's site is out of action

This means I have had to put up a holiday notice until I can get back to work

Also no-one can bid on my YDC auction.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Moonie - your post goes well with maple's! So much of what we want to accomplish depends on what other people do!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Moonie - your post goes well with maple's! So much of what we want to accomplish depends on what other people do!!
    I tried to lock down all auctions except the charity one but that's not an option as I have to pick from categories

Still no update. It's odd as I have been dealing with this company since 2008 and this is the first time this has happened

Thread Information