Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons hope your fingers don't get to sore,from all the knitting.

Well not quiet as cold here but some places to walk were very slippery & its very foggy, so glad it is only dog walking that needs to be done they keep saying sun should come out soon but don't believe them

Relists done again.

Our colds seem to revived again somer is coughing well.

Mornin' troops. Grey and soggy on the parade ground today. Have been busy, have done all the gloss work in one bedroom which now looks so much better and brighter. But ... who was on guard while I was getting covered in paint ?! I seem to have lost another listing !

Had a phone call from the youngest cadet last night which was nice. He's busy getting ready to open his own physio business at his flat in Teignmouth in February, alongside his other job at Fitness First in Exeter, and has just had a long meeting with the landlord to discuss all the insurance and liability stuff and I think he has now got it all sorted.

Going to have an afternoon off at the army barbers for my regulation short back and sides which will be relaxing looking forward to a good head massage !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am still here but been getting stuff sorted for the Old Sailor coming home this lunchtime - and fielding many phone calls from the nursing staff & therapists about equipment and a meds routine for when he's home.

Think brother and I have got it all sorted ....

Apart from that, I losted one whilst out of the house but I have been listing quietly in the background

Will be good to get back to a sort of routine without having to travel to the hospital every day.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Trip to the dentist this morning

Speak later.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning - foggy here for the second day. I love it. Makes sounds so muffled. It's very peaceful.

Annie - hope your trip to the dentist goes well, and that things are sifting into place for the Old Sailor. He's a lucky guy to have you looking out for him so well. I miss my parents and sister.

Philpott still has a sore throat after 2.5 weeks, but pooh-poohs my idea of seeing the dr for a strep test. oh well.

Sarge - glad you have tidied your bedroom - I bet it looks nice. Still so much to get done here, but the past few weeks all we have done is be lazy. Well, I've been lazy, kind of, and Philpott has been knocking at Death's door, if you ask him. If you ask me, I'd define it as a cold. He did have a fever and terrible cough for awhile. I've just carried on running the castle as normal. Hens are happy, but would like the rainy weather to give way to warm sun. So would I.

Phillpot has been transferring family videos to his hard drive. Has it set up in the kitchen, so I hear raucous kids' shrieks and laughter, or school Christmas plays in the background. Nice change.

Have a good day!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, dull & miserable here today mind you we feel like it as well, Somer is still coughing well, his turn to let the Drs have more blood today, so just he doesn't cough at the wrong time.

Relists are done, seems a full time job to do that.

Annie hope Old Sailor arrives safely & is happy in what you have arranged. hope the care package will work.

Right time to sort the recycling & then once that's done, will be time to go to MIL's & sort hers she says she does have any but once I collect it up from around the house I fill a bin.

Ello troops. Well I don't know if you will recognize me after my trip to the barber (well only by my dulcet tones of course !) as I decided to be a bit radical and have some copper highlights amongst the blond !
    Maybe I'm hoping O/H won't recognize me when he comes back tonight and my peace is shattered and will go away again. One can live in hope !

Got a bit worried yesterday at the hairdressers as I suddenly couldn't remember my pin number for my bank card, which has only ever happened to me before once and that was years ago. I got it wrong twice so didn't want to risk a third time and get my card blocked, luckily I had some cash with me to pay. Eek, I hope it's not the start of something medical and I'm losing my marbles ?!

Private Majesty you have reminded me that I need to sit down and work out how one of my Christmas presents work. It's a gadget that I can use to transfer old slides onto my computer. I've got a load of old slides that the Old Soldier took when I had my first ever holiday overseas at the age of eleven and we went to Austria to visit some people he had made friends with in the war. It will be nice to see them again after all these years as I expect there will be quite a few in there of my mother.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on. very foggy in Bucks!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or is it just my head!

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - still a bit foggy/misty here but not as much as yesterday.

Quite a day yesterday with the Old Sailor as things didn't quite work out as they should've done mainly because there's no joined up thinking between all the various agencies/nursing staff/thereapists, etc. Dad SHOULD NOT have been sent home without overnight arrangements/equipment in place as his legs are still so weak, he can't support himself. So my brother & I + Rachel his main Carer spent most of yesterday trying to get this sorted out. Still got phone calls to find out where we can get/who can authorise/supply the necessary equipment.

Apart from that, I slept like a log!

Mornin' troops. Hope you are all ready for the YDC battle ?

Private Mcc2 that is terrible. Fancy sending someone home in that state with no care, I'm shocked !

I'm also shocked that one person can cause so much devastation to my house in the course of a couple of hours. I had to go and pick him up last night from the coach at 11.00pm and he's gone off to work this morning and already my house looks like a bomb has hit it. I mean is it such an effort to put his breakfast things into the dishwasher ? There's dirty clothes scattered about, bed unmade, chest of drawers left open, passport and papers left scattered on the kitchen dresser, I even found a towel half way up the stairs ! Well it can all ruddy well stay there, I give up after I've spent the week painting and cleaning while he's been swanning around enjoying himself in Lanzarote !

Thread Information