Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - thought I posted earlier.....

Another cold, frosty morning and I so didn't want to get out of my warm comfy bed.

My brother arrives this afternoon for a few days so a few last minutes details to attend to like tidying up a bit.

Take care all and stay safe if out and about.

Brrrrrr mornin' troops. Not used to this cold after the weeks of mild weather. I suppose I will have to go and defrost the tank to get the New Zealand parcel to the P.O.

I might be forced to take several trips to the mess today for some hot toddies to thaw me out !

So sorry you have lost your dog walking friend Maple X
    Sarge wrap up warm***&$%%% I would if the bleerdy heating would stay on for longer than 5 mins If it doesnt start to toe the line i am going back in my bunk when the postie has been with my new toy, I bought me a dremel to see what i can mangle so if you dont hear from my I have no fingers left to type with. off to do my relists

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for all your kind words its strange how we all get into routines & they have to change, I still collect the other friends dog everyday as she has had 1 knee replacement & today has a appointment to have the other done, hope won't take to long for here to be back in action,

This morning it was a lovely sky never see it quiet so pink looked like the sand when the tide goes out but was pink was really pleased to see it, mind you was very cold & glad to have thermals on,

Relists done & now need to try & find the kitchen working surface am sure its there somewhere, but there seems so much there that shouldn't be on there have about only half of chopping board visable, so hope can find the rest of it & the surface, before somer sees an empty space & fills it again.

Hope your toy arrives Buttons & that you will be safe with it.

Am wondering if it warms up can start tiding in the garden. mind you plenty of bulbs coming up.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons I got a dremel for my Christmas - great fun. Maple Sorry to hear about your friend, I was listing another box if cards but the image uploader is playing silly b's so ii came into forum to see what i've missed, Had a sale to Canada but 4 days on and still no payment.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

There is a valve broken on my heating a diverter or something so I am still shivering my poor little hands are frozen
    Oh and toy has arrived but under strict instructions not to rip anything to bits till Mike gets back from ASDA.
    Someone forgot to put the stuff in the machine but i did make some mince pies.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - almost a repeat of yesterday with a heavy overnight frost & added fog. The cars out in the close are taking an age to defrost for those going out to work.

Brother arrived safely yesterday and the Old Sailor was over-joyed to see him as expected.

Stay safe and warm all.

Ello troops. Have to do another ice scraping job on the tank, don't worry nothing from here this time, got a hit on my website. My poor old tank had ice on the inside of the windscreen as well as the outside yesterday ! Be careful everybody.

Had a phone call last night from O/H wanting the phone number for his apartment people as he had been locked out. I didn't hear any more after that so I'm wondering if he slept on a Lanzarote park bench !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope OH didn't end up on a park bench bet you are glad you didn't go.

Yes a very frosty & foggy morning was worse than yesterday, the only good thing was the dogs enjoyed it, even with 2 pairs of gloves still had cold hands., luckly we don't need to g out till after lunch so hope car will be okay seems to be hanging around even though the sun is out.

Am afraid somer has let one escape so am waiting for him to print the invoice. Relists are all done.

Annie when is old Sailor coming home

heating people rang will be almost £300 for the diverter and it's now on order and still have the service i ordered on the 29th to pay for as well, i think I had better start knitting again FAST

Thread Information