Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

You're a life saver Private Pos, I certainly need my 'special' coffee this morning after being attacked by a sniper yesterday evening. They managed to hit one listing so a good job I put another one on yesterday !

A worrying time for you Private Mcc2. It would have been the Old Soldier's 98th birthday today so I shall raise a toast to him in the mess today. Right I had better go and get things sorted for my brother's arrival this evening.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

at last can get in again, my computer is with the computer Dr, apparantly they have sorted it & have anew hard drive, also Somer has now got the lap top working properly so could get intoday.

Am afraid a newby has been in & swipe a ciggy card, so waiting for somer to do a invoice. then can get it to the post office.

Am afraid my cold is still being around, & think somer has it coming.

Annie hope the old sailor is feeling okay, bet he can't wait to come back home.

What I didn't say is that in the early hours of Friday morning I had a TIA, luckly somer had a DR appointment on Friday so they ended up trying to sort me out & had ecg & bloods but after 8 attempts they got half the blood so have to go back next Monday & waiting for hospital appointment. also next time blood will probably taken from my foot. so not looking forward to it.

Just have to be sensible. think I probably got out of bed to quick & there was a thing on facebook about not getting straight of bed its what I did

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Take care Pam as you & Nigel have a lot to cope with as well at the moment.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    at last can get in again, my computer is with the computer Dr, apparantly they have sorted it & have anew hard drive, also Somer has now got the lap top working properly so could get intoday.

Just have to be sensible. think I probably got out of bed to quick & there was a thing on facebook about not getting straight of bed its what I did
    Glad to hear your computer is up & running again.

Yes, GP said the same to me re getting out of bed too quickly - best thing I was advised to do were some foot/ankle exercises for a couple of minutes while sat on the side of the bed. (gets the blood circulating properly). Works a treat for me so if you try it I hope it works for you.

Annie - sorry to hear your news about the Old Sailor. Sending a hug and a prayer his way.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Some good news in that the Old Sailor was moved into the Stroke Rehab ward yesterday. He's now also being assessed for Parkinsons so he'll be in for a few more days yet.
    It was lovely to see all the nurses on the Stroke Assessment ward come up to hug him goodbye as he was moved.

Beginning to think it wasn't a stroke but a combination of other factors after a chat with the Staff Nurse yesterday - his age and frail condition being a contributing factor. He's 96 next month.

Anyway, he's in good hands and enjoying all the attention - and the food!

On another note, I've been given the all clear to drive again - so watch out Newtown!

Time for another mug of tea

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  15.8 KB

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad to read your OLd Sailor is being looked after so well in hospital and you are able to drive again, have you had your op, sorry but missed a lot in the run up to Christmas as was so busy.

Just read your thought for the day posting, how true they both are, especially the the looking one, I wonder how many of us spend ages looking for something cannot find it but it turns up later when your not looking, even 2 mins later, as if someone is playing games with you. Always reminds me of the day my late mum telling me that she had been looking for her shoes which she was taking to have heeled. she had searched the house from top to bottom and was becoming frustrated until she looked down and found she had them on.🙄🙄

All the best and glad to hear your now painfree

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by babushska View Post
    .....have you had your op, sorry but missed a lot in the run up to Christmas as was so busy.
    Had my hip replacement surgery back in November - the relief was overwhelming. Now to keep working on rebuilding muscle strength - and lose a bit of weight !

Mornin' troops. Grrrr those snipers have been creeping around again late at night. Can't you control 'em over the pond Private Hurry ?! How on earth we are going to get back to the four million mark at this rate is beyond me.

Try and make some time for yourself to relax Lieutenant Maplegin, I know it's easier said than done with mother-in-law and Corporal Somerset being ill, but you need to take a breather and consider your own health too. That's an order !

OMG Private Mcc2 is mobile again !

Right while my brother is out chopping down trees I had better get to the P.O. and do some more listing.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good to hear that the Old Sailor is keeping cheerful and hopefully this bodes well for his continued progress on leaving hospital.

Billy's birthday today so I'm cooking cheesy mash and pork chops for his birthday tea.

My back is having a silly day today. I'm dosed up with strong nerve pain pills so don't care lol

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Mornin' troops. Grrrr those snipers have been creeping around again late at night. Can't you control 'em over the pond Private Hurry ?! How on earth we are going to get back to the four million mark at this rate is beyond me.

Try and make some time for yourself to relax Lieutenant Maplegin, I know it's easier said than done with mother-in-law and Corporal Somerset being ill, but you need to take a breather and consider your own health too. That's an order !

OMG Private Mcc2 is mobile again !

Right while my brother is out chopping down trees I had better get to the P.O. and do some more listing.
    Have you ever tried to herd cats?

Name:  herding cats.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  90.7 KB

Thread Information