Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Happy New Year Troops. Ugg what decade is it ?! The celebrations went well and the last guest left at 3.30am and I got to bed about 4.00am, so I would appreciate you all typing quietly today ! Very impressed that one guest turned up in full Scottish regalia, not a kilt but trues. O/H had made a home made board game with local questions which was quite good and the fireworks were impressive so all went well. Just got to face my wreck of a kitchen now !

Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 1st January 2020 at 05:18 PM.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Tiptoes for Sarge. Watched a few fireworks on tv last night, after a day of munching leftovers and watching tv. Lazy gits.

Today it's foggy, cool, and quiet. Went to some friends' house the night before, so thaat was a nice change of pace. Hope you are all relaxing and feeling good. Happy New Year!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Now on my 2nd mug of tea and just started the newly-baked loaf of bread - not much chance of losing weight at this rate.

Just as well I got 2 items for the YDC listed as losted 2 yesterday - who was on guard?

Big event here in Newtown this weekend as the Knife Angel is arriving on Saturday:

Name:  Knife_Angel_750.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  78.5 KB

The Knife Angel is to promote Anti-Violence. it was created at the British Ironworks Centre.
    The Knife Angel Story
    https://www.britishironworkcentre.co.uk/show-areas/the-knife-angel-official
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 2nd January 2020 at 10:59 AM.

Mornin' troops, beginning to feel a tad more human again. Humph, I know who was on guard but they ended up swiping one of my listings in the middle of the night hoping I wouldn't notice ! (thank you !)

Wow that is an impressive angel Private Mcc2, I haven't seen that before, what a good idea.
    Got to try and summon up some energy to route march into town today as have several things I need to do.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy New Year to all should have managed to come in yesterday, but computer is being a real pain both are playing up, I can be using it & all of sudden it frezes & can't do anything to sort it. Somers is playing up as well, We are taking mine in on Monday to our computer guy then when mine done Somers will go in, Hate it when can't do a lot of things & gets frustrating, & half the time can't answer things.

Hope everyone is not getting any problems & guess what MIL has lost French door Keys so told her where we found them last time so she went there, & not there but somewhere a long the line she thinks she is looking for front door keys. oh the joys of getting old.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Like everyone else feeling a bit more human today, not that I was out celebrating, spent the evening watching tv, but the house at the back of me was having a party and music if that's what they call it, more like an assault on the eardrums went on until after 3.00 am outside!!! I was up at 3.00 am putting washing in as I could not get to sleep, finally dropped after 4.00 am. and woke up at 12.30pm but a wasted day

Like you Maplegin my Laptop is slowing down, fearing it will pack up soon as was making a 'whirring' noise the other day so will have to see if I can pick a cheap one up just in case as I have no other access the the internet and cannot just pop around to a relative or friend as they are 20 miles away, will have to see what the sales have if I can drag myself into town and persuede a nephew or neice to go with me as they are more informed on such matters than me.

I was reading that anyone still using Windows 7 will have to upgrade by middle of January otherwise it will cost dearly to upgrade.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

**BIG YAWN** Morning - didn't want to get out of bed but needs must ......

Would be lost without my PC which is why himself got me a new one for Christmas due to odd problems with old one which was only 6 years old. As it was an all-in-one, can still use the screen as monitor with new tower.
    One thing with getting a new PC is getting rid of loads of rubbish files, etc.

I never used Windows 7 - jumped straight from XP to Win 8 to10 in very short space of time back in 2013. Still miss XP which I gather is still used in Government depts & the NHS!

Must get some photographs done today if the light is better as I have a bunch of pin badges to list.

Time for another mug of tea + maybe some toast.

Name:  Titanic.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  56.2 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Brisk out this morning. A touch of sun here and there. OH has come down with a bad cold - same as our elderly neighbor, so I got to hear loads of moaning, interspersed with expletives undeleted all day. Cranky old git....er sweet thing. Hope he's better this morning. He's snoozing in still. I let out, fed and watered the chickens, then fed our cat. She's been here for over 2 years now. She is a sweetie. After I have a cup of tea, I'll go put some fat balls out for the birds.

If you hear a whirring in the computer, babushka, it's probably the fan. You could replace that usually for not much money. Mine is starting to make noise when I start up. Well, it's either the computer, or me.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Mornin' troops. I agree with Private Majesty it probably is the fan Private Bush, I had to replace mine on my old computer as it started making a load of noise.

Managed to get into town yesterday and get all my jobs done so that was good. I also found a few more items of stock to list so I had better start taking some photos today too.

Has anyone been watching the new 'Dracula' series on the BBC ? What a brilliant new twist on an old story, can't wait for the last episode tonight, I think it is so well done.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Been & done the relists, & have now sorted Somers losses that are now paid for no new ones, so have caught up & now its Post office & then shopping this afternoon.

This computer still seems to just freeze on me & nothing works can't even close down, its going in to our computer guy on Monday. Don't fancy having another new one, hopefully they can sort it.

Thread Information