Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I think I will just put it together and leave it in the middle of the room and chuck some tinsel at it every now and then

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - tea is made, etc.etc.

Been awake since around 3am - just could not settle and my brain wouldn't stop whirring..... So once I've seen the Old Sailor, I'm going back to bed.

Not much to do today as it's all in the freezer! Just tidy up and clear the dining table ready for tomorrow.

Have all a good day

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Yes that's what I say the food is in the freezer & if haven't got well tough though after taking MIL to the hairdressers, we will come home & make 3 different stuffing & somer will make the bread sauce so we have it ready to take to MIL. have to have 3 stuffing as MIL is a veggie & likes the choice .

Have managed to catch up with the relists. & no more trying to escape.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow Happy Christmas to all from us both.

Ello troops, still coughing well so don't know if I will manage to get out this evening and might be sat here home alone again. The trouble is I missed this event last year with my operation and promised my friend I would be there as not so many people are going this year. Will have to wait and see how I feel later as I don't want to let her down as she goes to so much trouble on Christmas eve.

I know how you feel sarge, I too have a lurgy. Not been too good these last few days, but now I am feeling rotten. I have another bad chest infection and I'm back on antibiotics - what an awful time to feel ill.
    I will somehow have to summon up the energy to get washed and dressed as I have got a houseful coming later on and also for Christmas dinner tomorrow.
    Good health to all who are feeling poorly, and I wish everyone a happy Christmas - don't think mine will be very 'merry'!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

My tree is still on the lounge floor in three bits, my christmas present is stuck in UK customs, i can hardly see as eyes are misty and back, legs and neck but things are looking up as ASDA just rang and my prescription is ready so bits should be in working order very soon.
    No idea what we are having for din tonight as i forgot, possible bacon butties coming up.

Scrap my last post as Mike has just come back with out it. I am speechless what an idiot, he did manage to get strawberries and stuff for me to stand and make a cack well happy bleerdy Christmas mate i hope you enjoy making your blasted cake and your sodding own dinner. grrrrrrrrrr, yowl and all that, i am stunned how stupid can one get.

Oh dear so sorry to hear of everyone's woes. If it's any consolation I haven't made it to my party either. O/H has gone and if he doesn't get back too late (famous last words) then I might nip down the pub for half an hour to sneeze into a beer !

cant you just got for the last hour or so, get wellied before you go then you wont care where you sneeze. or put a mask on then you wont need to bother with lippy

Mike is putting our tree together, i know this as he has a hammer and i can hear him bashing hel out of it

Thread Information