Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, haven't been about for a bit, afraid the real world got in the way of the internet plus my two stand alone websites needed a bit of looking after (time of year don't you know...) but my core eBid stores are still here and I'm finally able to give them a bit more attention as things are starting to slow down...

Hope everyone's spiffing or at the very least comfortable - I'll back soon - more listings to add!

'Ello troops. Phew, can heave a sigh of relief now that one lot of cooking is over ! Waved off the youngest cadet and wife this morning and the other Cadet goes home tomorrow so hope he will eat up some of the left overs. Had a lovely day yesterday, a nice Christmas dinner and my pudding didn't collapse this year ! Then we watched a film and went for a walk before it got dark and in the evening played lots of silly board games and made a good impression on the Christmas drink stock !

Good to see you reporting in Private Dart and that I didn't have to send out the military police !

Now who was on guard duty yesterday, while I was having my yuletide cheer, as I appear to have lost another listing and had to stand in the P.O. queue yet again this morning ?!
    Looks round for someone to blame, I might let off Private Mcc2 as I don't want to catch her cough !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

afternoon all, Somer is a bit like you Annie feels a bit flue like, so will be staying indoors again I have 2 dog walks so have been out, & notice that at lunch time it was a bit milder, so lets hope stays that way.

Glad Sgt that you enjoyed your Christmas dinner, am sure the cadet will help you eat the leftovers.

Relists are all done.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning

Just dropped in with a little something for sarge for being such a kind and thoughtful person.

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, well another wet one here today, hope everyone is okay,

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Woke up to a winter wonderland here in Mid Wales thanks to heavy overnight frost + there's snow on the hills and mountains all all around us.

Trying to get himself organised to run some errands in town as I'm not allowed to drive yet [probably not until after Christmas/New Year] but he doesn't seem to want to go out!

Still sorting stuff to Freecycle / take to charity shop and/or the re-cycling yard - stuff that we've had for years and will never use again.

Have all a good day without too many sniffles and coughs.

Ello troops. Thanks for the bribe, erm, I mean gift Private Bear. It will suffice to drop the AWOL charges !

Miserable and foggy here today too Lieutenant Maplegin. Not looking forward to saying goodbye to the last Cadet this lunchtime, sob, sniff. Mind you I will be glad of a break from all the rich food for a couple of days until I have to go out for meals on Thursday and Friday ! My uniform buttons are in danger of popping off !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - kettle's hot, etc. etc. But must remember to get some oranges for juicing to up my Vit.C intake.

More bits and pieces being collected today via Freecycle/Facebook - great way to move stuff on that we don't need any more.

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Bruges.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  24.0 KB

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie thanks for setting a good examp;e we have to have a clear out as well, think will be aftrt Christmas now, but just need to clear, also need to do some sorting at MIL whether she likes it or not we have to, we were over yesterday & she said she felt rough anyway we took the decission to cancel her hair & dentist,

but went on from there she has locked the annex where she is suppose to sleep. & we spent 1hour half trying to find the key, rang her this morning to see if she has found it, & she says I couldn't remember what she was looking for, anyway we will go over there soon, but she says she spent hours looking but she didn't know hat she was looking for anyway we are going to have to do something about her, problem is its effecting us as well think somer will have to call the locksmith in have his card so will try & have one more look & then do it. Sorry if am going on.

Sgt hope you are enjoying a plainer diet for a couple of days.

Thread Information