Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    .. more fun and games with the Old Sailor today as his new hospital bed is being delivered!
    Bed delivered, set up, made up and played with as it has electronic controls.

Now to wait for the phone call tomorrow morning to say it's uncomfortable .....

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Fresh pot of tea made as I got up early to check the Election results which weren't quite what I expected!

Another tidy-up/sorting out/throwing out sort of day ahead as my mobility improves - I call it exercise!

The Charity shop box and bags are filling up after deleting over 100 listings - sorry Sarge but had to be done. BUT I do have replacements.....

The toaster calls so speak later.

Name:  Toast_&_Marmalde_2.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  11.4 KB

I stayed up watching, saw how it was going and then went to sleep, then got woken up by the mechanic knocking on the door to take my car for her check up, she is now back and passed with flying colours, no waiting for the postman to bring a parcel i had to pay customs charge on plus £8 extra to royal mail for them doing their job and has now cost me over £35 in postage etc

Humph, well as long as you replace them Private Mcc2 I suppose I can let you off !

Had a nice meal out last night at the vegan restaurant despite the walk in the rain, then stayed up for a while watching the first election results come in The Oldest Cadet arrived safely and I suppose I will have to use the tank to taxi him to the dentist this afternoon. Youngest Cadet and wife should arrive this evening and we are all off out again ... it's all go ! Wish I was back in my nice warm bunk !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Somer stayed & watched the results coming in & twice had to rescue the garden bin so he had to put it right back agains the garage & I put it out this morning with 2 bricks on it, & when the recycling guys emptied the bins they put them back against the house, but there is rubbish blowing all around the village. was real rough night, & still cold today.

Hope the family arrive safely enjoy your time with them.

Hope everyone is not suffering to much with there health. keep warm

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Heckola, it's cold out!!! Need to go shut up the chickens now. Brrr. I don't want to go out again. in the dark. Hope I don't slip and land in a pile of....stuff.

I've hear there is a really good vegetarian/vegan restaurant in Bath. It would be fun to try. There's a good one in Ft. Collins, CO....they do a pulled pork type BBQ using jackfruit. Amazing.

I hope everyone is well......and enjoying their day/evening/new bed/old bed/company/peace and quqiet.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and I have found an old bottle of something for Sarge.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Thank you Red - tea much needed this morning.

Have just self-inflicted the last-but-one of my blood thinner jabs so I know it's 4 weeks since my hip surgery
    Then need to persuade my GP surgery to take the used needles for destruction....should be interesting.

Having got rid of a load of posting boxes via the YDC, I now find I'm over-loaded with used padded mail bags - I'd forgotten someone had given me 2 bin bags worth some time ago. I kept finding bundles of them tucked away in all sorts of places yesterday. Maybe Freecycle them via local Facebook sales group.

BTW, the Old Sailor loves his new bed but he's still getting the hang of the electronic controls to help him sit up, etc.

Mornin' troops. Cheers Private Kite I need that to get myself going as had a nice night out with the cadets last night. Got to do all my Christmas dinner prepping today ... looks around hopefully in case anybody has dared sell anything so she can get her potatoes peeled !

You shouldn't have any problem with the doctors Private Mcc2 as they would have a sharps bin and I expect a chemist would dispose of them too. The chemist took my unused injections that the hospital had given me when I had a suspected blood clot, the hospital scanned me the next day and I didn't need to use them any more. Glad the Old Sailor is enjoying playing with his new bed !

Weird weather this morning, it went really dark and we had a big flash of lightening and a huge clap of thunder ... and then the sun came out !

Thread Information