Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Hi all.

I'm having a little drink this afternoon. It's been quite a while since I've had one. If anyone wants to meet me in the mess, I'm buying.

My dear husband had a surgery about two weeks ago. We've been going back and forth to another town / city for tests etc. for the past two months. Once surgery was done and we were home, there was another scare about a week ago. I hope that he'll be OK now.

My stores were closed and I converted to RUS so that the listings wouldn't cycle through the front page while we sorted out this medical situation.

Now I'm doing an inventory and converting RUS listings back to 10 day listings. I'm looking at prices (especially on my stamp listings) and revising as I convert.

Take care everyone. I read this thread regularly and think of you all.
    I'll meet you in the mess Marie for a quick one before I retire to my bunk, since you are buying!
    I guess you could do with a friendly chat after your ordeal of the last few months.
    I too have had problems with my O/H's health - bowel cancer, colostomy, abdominal adhesions, gout, osteoarthritis ..... I could go on ....
    It's such a worry when our loved one is poorly, but I think a positive attitude does help a little bit..... (and loads of patience!)

Annie, hope that you are managing to cope with the Old Sailor - a stressful time for you indeed. Hope that you are healing well after your surgery, and manage a good nights sleep.

Enjoy your time spent with the first cadet sarge, and also your meal out with your pals.
    Pam and Nigel, you too have your hands full with all that you do - well done.
    To everyone else, hope that you are keeping well and managing to cope with any troubles/illnesses that have come to harass you x
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Mikes leg ulcer is almost if not healed, I have done all the treatment myself and i will knock his bloomin block off if he wrecks it in, next is to make him go to see our GP as he has a haitus hernia and thinks it alright to just buy stuff over the counter and say nothing so I am going to pull rank after my little car has has it's medical on Friday, these men are such a worry.

Yes. Colon cancer. That's what we are dealing with as well.

It wasn't a matter of my being more patient. I admit that I was anxious during the whole thing for several reasons. Then a bleed when we got home from the city. A scary bleed.

I feel for all of you who are dealing with personal medical issues and those of elderly parents. Very challenging. My father had serious health problems for many years. Husband and I took care of both my mother and his mother for the last few years of their lives. They both passed at the age of 92. And I've had my share of issues myself. Such is life.

Hope that you all have a good evening.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - more fun and games with the Old Sailor today as his new hospital bed is being delivered! But 1st his current one has to be moved upstairs to be used as a guest bed.

So that's today taken care of!

Will need a very stiff drink or two - by tonight

you be careful Annie, dont you go lifting beds,
    Have a good day everyone

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    you be careful Annie, don't you go lifting beds,
    Not me! - it'll be himself who has a cronky back at the best of times.
    And it's tipping down....

Mornin' troops not a good one though as it's tipping down here. Not looking forward to going to the P.O., erm, I mean supermarket and then having to go to vote. Also not looking forward to the drenching this evening when I go out for the meal. I just hope the cadet can work the Old Soldier's key safe O.K. when he arrives this evening and isn't stuck out in the rain !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes Sgt very wet in this area 2 coats drench 2 Dog coats. looks miserableout there.

Well have been a busy morning they were having a coffee morning at the station so went & were socialble then we went to the po not for business then MIL's to do her recyling otherwise will still be there next week so while there somer went & threw several things out of the fridge, then after puting that all out went to Lidls & they were busy & just couldn't get the stuff out on shelves so boxes in front of the right place. was mad then came back to vote. feel tired by now pluss have walked the fog twice & got soaked both times.

Hope everyone with there or family health problems will make some speedy recoverys.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, everyone. Rain off and on today. Right now. a glimpse of blue sky along the west.....sadnwiched between rain clouds.
    Firstgreenisgold.......so sorry to hear about your sweetie. That is tough for you both. I hope his treatment and healing goes smoothly and completely. You deserve more than one drink! Maybe you have mentioned it before, but I am curious what your name is in reference to?

I hope everyone has had a good day. We've been peeling wallpaper off the Great Feasting Hall today. Due to a huge roof leak a couple years ago, it had to be replaced, and we just haven't gotten to it yet. Roof was repaired right away.

Had a guy over helping yesterday, and he parked out back on the grass. It's a bog, and he got stuck, and Phillpot had to pull him out. Now there are big muddy ruts through the garden. sigh. In the US, this has been the wettest year on record in many, if not all, places. Wish we could send some to Australia.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I dont know about wet I am freezing, I will be able to stand in for Rudolph at this rate

Thread Information