Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

'Ello troops, Tut who was on guard duty yesterday ? (Scowls in the direction of Private Tropical and Private Buttons) Somebody here let a newbie in who promptly pinched one of my listings. Don't they know I haven't got time to stand in post office queues ?

I have much more important things to do like checking and double checking the stock levels in the mess for Christmas !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt Somers managed to loose one am afraid, just hope not to have to wait so long at PO as haven't the time.

Yes buttons I felt the pen usefull but somer getting a shock put him off but will certainly give it another go.

Miserable day again today, just hope they manage to get the scaffolding up to have a proper look at the roof.

Annie they all seem to get days when they are on the phone every 5minuets have lft it on my desk then doesn't seem to ring but soon as put it back in its holder it does.

he is supposed to get a shock, it may wake him up to get the tiles finished, mind you Mike hasnt done ours yet where they fell off the wall, of course it was my fault they fell off in the first place Name:  504_shrugging.gif
Views: 50
Size:  1.1 KB

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    no it isnt arthritis or raynauds Babushska, it was having to parachute onto my bed and hang on for grim death all night after fighting putting a 4" topper on it that is like a slab of concrete, I thought they were comfy, i was wrong, I thought it would be grate for my back, my back thought differently and sent out attack signals to all extremities
    Well seems I won't be trying one anytime soon then as I find it a struggle turning my mattress, however have decided that the next time I need a new bed I am going for one of those electric one's which you can adjust, last year when I had my gall bladder removed they moved me to another ward due to a problem and I was moved into one of these beds, can only describe it as absolute heaven for my back.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope everyone is okay, kettle is on. & have plenty of bread for toast.or ceral for food.

Just had hard hail shower, now blue sky again. wish it would make its mind up.

Relists done & no more sales so sgt will be pleased.

Take care all.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - stressed out already thanks to the Old Sailor and yet another call to the District Nurses....

And all because he decided to file down some hard skin on the bunion below his big toe and managed to break the skin so needing dressings every 2-3 days - but he keeps pulling them off in bed.......and this morning it's bleeding.....

Definitely need some of Sarge's special ingredient in my coffee at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Morning - stressed out already thanks to the Old Sailor and yet another call to the District Nurses....

And all because he decided to file down some hard skin on the bunion below his big toe and managed to break the skin so needing dressings every 2-3 days - but he keeps pulling them off in bed.......and this morning it's bleeding.....

Definitely need some of Sarge's special ingredient in my coffee at the moment!

'Ello troops. You have my upmost sympathy Private Mcc2. If you remember I had the same trouble with the Old Soldier when I had nearly got his legs healed up and then he went and pealed a load of dry skin off the back of his legs after having a shower and I could never get them to heal properly again after that.

Right a day of doing all the last minute bits and bobs around the barracks today as the first Cadet arrives tomorrow. Then tomorrow it's all the last bits of food shopping for Sunday that I can do when I go to vote. I have another Christmas meal out with friends tomorrow too so it's all go.

Hi all.

I'm having a little drink this afternoon. It's been quite a while since I've had one. If anyone wants to meet me in the mess, I'm buying.

My dear husband had a surgery about two weeks ago. We've been going back and forth to another town / city for tests etc. for the past two months. Once surgery was done and we were home, there was another scare about a week ago. I hope that he'll be OK now.

My stores were closed and I converted to RUS so that the listings wouldn't cycle through the front page while we sorted out this medical situation.

Now I'm doing an inventory and converting RUS listings back to 10 day listings. I'm looking at prices (especially on my stamp listings) and revising as I convert.

Take care everyone. I read this thread regularly and think of you all.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

All the best Marie and hope your husband makes a speedy recovery.

Someone's ears are flapping ... Did someone mention a drink, she said rushing in ?!

Hope your husband recovers quickly Private Gold, at least it's all over and done with before Christmas.

Thread Information