Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I have bid on one elsewhere for her sarge i did ask the seller if she could help me out and end early but she / he hasn't bothered to reply so will have to post late and apologise.

Forum Saint
    Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View crafters_corner_2's Feedback (+327)
    All-About crafters_corner_2
    View crafters_corner_2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I have bid on one elsewhere for her sarge i did ask the seller if she could help me out and end early but she / he hasn't bothered to reply so will have to post late and apologise.
    I also answered your post. If you had posted a 'wanted' I might have been able to help.

Sorry love to stitch by saying i have already bid on one elsewhere would have replied to everyone

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's rather wet and windy here as I believe we have Storm Atiyah moving in from the west.

So another day stuck indoors so may do a bit of tidying up in my little office now that I'm a bit more mobile and can stand unaided for a little while.

Christmas cards all done and dusted; pressies all sorted bar one, so can relax now and wonder what I've forgotten!

Have all a good day.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 8th December 2019 at 11:54 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes the rain stopped Annie hope it does for you as well buy had a dry dog walk but its windy, & gather going to get worse this afternoon.

We have a Christmas WI meal tomorrow & its lovely as all have to walk down the hill, wonder how easy it will be to come back.

Am pleased to be able to report no losses & have done our relists.

Ello troops. Rushing around trying to think what I have forgotten as off to the relatives soon. Managed to get the tree up yesterday so at least that is another job out of the way.

My bomb in disguise from the USA exploded yesterday so it's a trip to the P.O. tomorrow. Right see you later.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - having to get used to my own bed again after 3 weeks of using his. [All to do with having to get in/out the same side as new hip]

Busy week as scrap collector picking up the Old Sailor's dis-used tumble drier this afternoon; his new hospital bed should also be delivered sometime this week and, hopefully, a big parcel should arrive for himself - but may have to chase that one as no notice of dispatch as yet

I see Mark is re-hashing the eBid blogs again on Facebook - but no newsletter.
    https://www.facebook.com/eBid.net/

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  tn_DSCN3522.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  16.6 KB

I bought a 4" memory foam topper for our bed because it is a pocket spring one and very shall we say firm, I am now aching from head to toe and feel like i slept on a slab of concrete.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

very windy night, woke me several times,

Now have to have work done on MIL roof she rang & said some roof slates came down, anyway rang the roofer, & he visited this morning ^ said have ordered scaffolding thinks one of the roof beams have been effected so we await what they find when they get up there thats all we need but hopefully as he has said scaffolding be up tomorrow hope he will get on with it. why is it always something happening.

Annie hope all the things you are doing goes well

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I bought a 4" memory foam topper for our bed because it is a pocket spring one and very shall we say firm, I am now aching from head to toe and feel like i slept on a slab of concrete.
    I could arrange a slab of concrete for you if you prefer Private Buttons !

Gawd, anyone would think it's Christmas or something, I had to wait 45 minutes in the P.O. queue this morning !

Thread Information