Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Morning all, Kettle is on and I have found a very dusty bottle of Sarges special,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think.
    Ah well, Ill put a drop in anyway, hope she dousn`t turn green!
    Don't you know that's my natural colour Private Kite ?!

Chin up Private Mcc2, at least now you know there is light at the end of the tunnel and that this now won't go on forever. Right must make an effort to clean up my quarters today as O/H has one of his students coming for tutoring this afternoon.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope Ken will carry on with his painting, glad he has made contact.

Buttons, don't know what happened with my message box anyway heard from the boys & they said they have now upped the amount of messages, anyway yesterday somer went into it & it said nil messages, this morning he tested it & got in & there were 4 from last year there as well.

Well certainly needed the thermals to walk the dog this morning the dogs all seemed to like the frost today. here it started with drost just after 6pm.

Annie hope you woll soon feel better, glad you can sit nesxt to the radiator.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Chin up Private Mcc2, at least now you know there is light at the end of the tunnel and that this now won't go on forever.
    I once said this to my GP. He gave a wry smile and said: "I do wish patients would not use this phrase...It always makes me think of an overnight express train"

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Hope Ken will carry on with his painting, glad he has made contact.
    It wasn't Ken I heard from Lieutenant Maplegin it was DanTheMan3 .

decided to close some of my FB groups and take the stuff round to the charity shop, it's like flogging a dead horse and i think I am the horse.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle is on and tea is made + we have toast, Museli, cereal, yogurt - and prunes! Take your pick

Although still sore, managed a 5 hour sleep last night - unheard of for me over last few years.

Got a new V-shaped support pillow being delivered this morning - just hope it's worth the expense! Does anyone else use one?

Need another mug of tea to get rest of tablets down.

Name:  Dave.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  20.4 KB

Mornin' troops. Glad you managed to get some kip Private Mcc2.

Really pleased, someone put on an objection yesterday who must be an architect or builder and they have really picked big holes in the proposed building plans !

Right, I must get ready to go out as have an appointment with my old dentist for the last time as he is going to renew another veneer for me before he retires at Christmas.

I have had one for years annie it would be strange to be without it now but will say i only bought it to watch telly in bed, mike didnt use his so i have a spare while it's being washed

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ammie I like my pillow as well have had this is the 2nd one had whan was having the cancer trreatment & is nice if I want to read in bed. am pleased with mine only snaf is fighting to put pillow case on.

Buttons have had the pen arrive so we will give it a try we are both suffering this morning.

Well we managed to get everything done with mother in law yesterday, & we even managed to get her a nice jumper in charity shop so she rang as somer was getting ip to say she's so pleased with it, when we go out tomorrow can we try & get another one. Hoping to go to the shops in Yeovil with her tomorrow.

Hope dental trip goes okay for you Sgt.

Mike wants me to use the pen on his spine for him as it really helped his arms and wrists, he probably wont be able to walk at all when have finished

Thread Information