Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Morning all, kettle is on and I`m looking for something special for Sarge!

Morning troops. Looking Private Kite ?!
    Don't tell me Private Tropical and Private Majesty have been anywhere remotely near MY rations ?!

Another carrier bag full of notices distributed yesterday with lots of steps up to people's front doors and two big hills involved again. Why do I live in such a hilly area ?!

I just hope the objections list has gone up significantly over the weekend when the planning officials get to work at the council this morning. There's a notice gone up that the new landlords (O/H thinks it's two brothers) are opening up again on Wednesday, so I might just have to pop in on Wednesday evening ... just to introduce myself of course !

Will distribute some more en route back from the P.O., don't worry nothing from here (sob). ​Must start thinking about looking for some YDC items to list.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all,Sgt hope the legs are not suffering to much from all your route marching you have been doing its food to hear that someone is going to open as a pub again, hopefully will stay open after all your trying to keep it open.

Certainly is cold again this morning, but at least the sun is out, am Glad your Majesty gives us hope by thinking it will soon start getting lighter quickly, some how the getting dark seemed to appear very quickly.

Annie hope you aren't over doing things at the moment just take it easy.

Kite thanks for putting kettlre on

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from a damp and cold Mid Wales - and my hip is telling me all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

Annie hope you aren't over doing things at the moment just take it easy.
    My to do list is very short now as himself can deal with most things whilst I am out of action - although he will need reminding!

Rather concerned about this projected postal strike though as I want to organise a postal vote for 12 December as where we have to go and vote, there is no way of getting the car right up to the hall entrance.
    Think I'll post the form off anyway and see what happens.

Time for another mug of tea.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Re: votes...……..wouldn't it be considered ON TIME as long as you posted it on time? It's out of your hands how long the PO takes to deliver it....
    ???
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and I did find something for Sarge,,,,,,,just hope she likes Tia Maria.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning to all, it was a very chilly walk again this morning, & feeling full of aches which could do without.

Annie hope you are not suffering this morning, at least now you don't have long to go.

The posTal strike, won't be good for any of us for Business, also feel so sorry for people trying to travel in December.

Hope Sgt managed to deleiver all her leaflet.In the sunshine.

Thanks red for putting kettle on.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning or not so good here in Mid Wales. Been lashing down with rain all night again. Our little car park is partially flooded as the drains can't cope and we have to out later for our flu jabs!

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Re: votes...……..wouldn't it be considered ON TIME as long as you posted it on time? It's out of your hands how long the PO takes to deliver it....
    ???
    If a postal vote is not received by 10pm on the day of the Election, it's not treated as valid or counted. But if I get the paperwork in time, himself can take it down to our Polling Station instead for me.

Nerves are beginning to take hold so could do with some of Sarge's 'Special Ingredient' to calm me down

That will do to kick start the day Private Kite !

So much for festive cheer all these strikes at this time of year are just going to bring misery Lieutenant Maplegin. Have told the Oldest Cadet to book his coach tickets early as it will be busy if the trains are not running. At least the youngest cadet can drive if need be.

Objections to the council have now gone up to 74 so that's good. I got another lot delivered yesterday Lieutenant Maplegin. There's been another article in the press about the new landlords taking over and it shows just how sneaky the greedy land grabbing owners are being ! They need to watch their backs because if it is approved the company will try and force them out no matter how successful they are being !

Chris had not been aware that a application had been made to demolish the pub – but he says he is not letting it concern him.He said: “We didn’t know that there was a planning application in for the pub. The day we signed the lease was the day we found out.
    “But I’m quite pragmatic and just accept it for what it is.”
    If Chris and John can create a successful long-term business then Red Oak shouldn’t have any need to use its back up plan – even if the application is approved.

Managed to get some things on for the YDC yesterday so that was something. Had a sniper try and pick off a listing this morning but so far no payment will have to wait and see if he tries to complete the mission later.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and I have just found an unopened bottle of special additive !!!!!!

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Thanks Red - needed that after another restless, sleepless night.

Last lot of washing to do this morning and that's just about it - apart from packing my case tomorrow.

Peace and quiet at the moment as himself has a hospital appointment in relation to those awful nose bleeds he had back in September. So I can pfaff around [slowly] on my own for once

Another mug of tea methinks

Name:  Snoopy.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  14.9 KB

Thread Information