Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

That's good news, Pennie! I helped my daughter and granddaughter move this summer. It's not easy, but what a joy to have them so close now!

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

​Welcome back to the barracks Private Wicca, very good to see you, I was getting worried that you might have gone AWOL !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all. Not a good night but feeling better after my first mug of tea. This damp weather certainly doesn't help.

So today we finish emptying the MH to put it to bed over the winter months as there's no way we'll be using it for a while! So where do i put everything as our little house is rather full as it is?

Also looking at either a postal vote or proxy vote for 12 December to save me hassle and discomfort. But none to happy to read about this projected postal strike. Will really mess things up.

Got another item listed for the YDC yesterday. Will see what else I can find before next Friday.

Time for more tea and some toast.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie sorry to hear the damp is effecting you, hopefully will soon start to improve, have you far to travel to the hospital, hope they won't keep you to long but make the most of the rest while you can.

Nice to see you back Pennie, glad you have managed to settle them near to you.

Relists all done.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie sorry to hear the damp is effecting you, hopefully will soon start to improve, have you far to travel to the hospital, hope they won't keep you to long but make the most of the rest while you can.
    Subject to RTAs and diversions [as we found on Monday] anytime between 1 1/2-2 hours to reach the hospital, so they're looking at admitting me on Thursday evening subject to room availability. Op scheduled for Friday morning and discharge on Monday - all being well.

good luck Annie, and penni, very pleased you are going to have your daughter near to you. Maple mike's eye is bleeding behind his eye again so not going any better. terrible weather here today cold and very wet, miserable

​Ello troops. My legs are certainly aching after yesterday, must have delivered at least another 200 letters. The objections are now up to 38 on the council website so I will keep going.
    Right who was on guard when I was out on sorties yesterday as I seem to have lost a listing ?! (Glares round for someone to blame !
    ) Were you all asleep ?!

That's all we need, postal strikes just before Christmas !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Hello All, I think i,m back. My daughter took ill in June and i had to look after her and her two girls. They have moved 150 miles to be nearer me and after all the house hunting and moving they are now sett;ed in a lovely house just round the corner from me.
    It's great to have you back and so good for your daughter to be so close to family support now.

Having your grandma close is pretty cool too xxx

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Another early morning - just waiting for the pain killers to kick in and I might start feeling somewhat human again.

I've managed to get 4 listings up for the YDC to save time for after next Friday. At least they'll be easy to pack & post

Feels a tad colder this morning as I gather frost and snow is on the way according to the Oracle [the Old Sailor]
    Thank goodness we've got carers sorted for him as he doesn't like me going over when it's cold and damp as it plays me up no end.

Have all a good day.

Mornin' troops. O/H wants me to go to Frome with him this morning to show off his new tank.

All I want to do this morning is go back to bed after all the walking I've done over the last four days ! The number of objections on the council website is now up to 46 so I hope it keeps rising. There was a brilliant post on the newspaper article by someone. This is exactly what has been happening at our local !

This is space to be watched … "We've had a string of tenants who have failed to make it work...".This is space to be watched … "We've had a string of tenants who have failed to make it work...".

Well based on experience of Red Oak Taverns in Cheshire, they have been reportedly to have made a couple of local pubs impossible for tenants to make them work. One pub saw 3 operators in 18 months.

Another has been running fairly successful for sometime. The then current operators reportedly were summarily presented with a 20%+ hike in rent and thus gave notice. A new tenant signed up, moved in and on the day of opening claims he was presented with a new tied products price list, which added £70 to the price of 22gal beer, compared to the prices started at the time of signing the lease.

That is a wholesale price increase of around 40p a pint - clearly far above what any drinker is likely to find reasonable.

At least superficially, it looks as though this property company has no real interest in the contribution that the British local makes to the local community. Such operators are squeezing the soul out of our communities. Unfortunately having fewer than 500 pubs, leaves Red Oak Taverns free of the Pub Adjudicator's oversight.
    https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/...h-bath-3501596

​Managed to get a new one listed yesterday to replace the one I lost.

Thread Information