Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Grrrr I've just been doing battle with one of those sneaky buyers Private Kite. Bloomin' eck you would think they would know by now that it's only window shopping here !

How on earth are we going to get back to the four million listings mark at this rate ?!

It's a good job I found a few more bits of stock in Bristol yesterday. Needless to say I insisted on taking my tank as didn't want to risk another puncture before the tank swop on Saturday !
    If you fancy a ride out - about an hour from you - the Emmaus charity shop at Nailsworth is a good place for bric-a-brac.

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    If you fancy a ride out - about an hour from you - the Emmaus charity shop at Nailsworth is a good place for bric-a-brac.

Thanks for the tip Private Stitch. I have a feeling I've been there before, I know we did a trip to Stroud, Nailsworth and Tetbury at couple of years ago and I brought back a load of stuff much to the despair of my O/H !

We usually get off the M5 at junction 13 and take the 'scenic' route to Bath - thus passing through Nailsworth. A good place to stop off for coffee and charity shops mooch
    Stroud isn't what it was: bookshop has closed down, much to OH's disgust.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. A tad on the chilly side this morning, but the sky is blue and another week begins.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all,was bright earlier but now have had to put the light on again.& has started to rain again,

Annie hope all goes well at your hospital appoinment today, then you can count the days down.

Was good & listed yesterday & about to do some more listing

Ello troops. A glimmer of sun out there on the parade ground. I hope all the glitches at HQ are now fixed so we can get on with the very important business of listing !

I have heard some terrible news via the Nextdoor website. Our landlord at the bottom of our hill has packed his bags and left as the company that owned the pub tried to do a big price hike in the rent. Now I hear that they want to demolish the pub and build three new houses so are obviously out to make a big profit to the detriment of our community. I am so shocked as the building was built around 1900 and is in keeping with the Victorian terraces in our street. I hope the council will have sense and throw out the proposal.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Now I hear that they want to demolish the pub ........ I hope the council will have sense and throw out the proposal.

Relocating one's convenient Mess is bound to be stressful - but just think of all the new buddies you'll meet under all those new tables.

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Relocating one's convenient Mess is bound to be stressful - but just think of all the new buddies you'll meet under all those new tables.
    I've decided to start a one woman crusade Private Cheaver. I've already put leaflets through the doors of all the neighbours at the top of our hill and I shall do the bottom of the street tomorrow to make people aware of what is happening. Those greedy bas*$*%& must have been planning this for a couple of years and when they had everything ready they forced our nice landlord out, they put in the application to the council two days before he left ! I'm now on a mission to save that nice old building and my gin !

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've decided to start a one woman crusade Private Cheaver. I've already put leaflets through the doors of all the neighbours at the top of our hill and I shall do the bottom of the street tomorrow to make people aware of what is happening. Those greedy bas*$*%& must have been planning this for a couple of years and when they had everything ready they forced our nice landlord out, they put in the application to the council two days before he left ! I'm now on a mission to save that nice old building and my gin !

I admire your "spirit" Sarge - hope you win the battle.....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still exhausted from yesterday's 4.5 hour pre-op assesment! It was so thorough compared to 4 years ago at RJAH.

But what struck me most was how friendly and un-rushed all the nursing staff were. I also had to have an ECG which meant using one of the beds where I nearly nodded off it was so comfy

10 days to go....

p.s. when do I put on my Holiday Notice???

Thread Information