Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

p.s. how's the new PC and W10 going Sarge? I use WPS for letters & spreadsheets, but I think you'll find, like me, you've got Word, etc. already installed as part of W10.
    The new computer is very good Private Mcc2, much faster, and with the extra space it shouldn't grind to a halt like the last one used to ! No, my new PC was one that was built for me it wasn't one of the pre-assembled jobs so didn't have fancy extras and I'm not going to pay out £110 to get something like Word when there are free things out there that do the job just as well ! I had to laugh Microsoft certainly don't want you changing to Chrome as a browser, the number of pleading messages I had to go through from them in order to be able to install it ! I expect it will take me a while to get used to everything but so far so good.

I did some stretching exercises and put a pack of frozen peas on my foot last night Lieutenant Maplegin and this morning it's feeling a bit better. Will have to see how it is as the day goes on. But of course if I happen to lose anything from my shops today ( can you see all those flying pigs ?!) it won't be my fault as I can't run after infiltrators !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Good_Morning_10.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  18.0 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, Annie, well its sunny here this morning so has to be good, means am going to have to go & work in out garden its not very big but theres always a lot of tidying up this time of year.

Glad Sgt you are pleased with the computer, with the last lot of updates we both have found iys slowed up a bit but not bad today.

Hope everyone is okay

Mornin' troops. Bloomin' 'eck what is going on ? Three direct hits and a bomb in disguise dropped, three newbies and one fairly new. Splutter ... not my fault at all of course ... must have been tipped off that I was injured and couldn't give chase - well only in my Bath chair !

Methinks I need a little tipple in the mess to get over that shock !

Well, who was on guard duty sarge? It wasn't me, was it?
    Hopefully not, as I was otherwise engaged looking after the youngest cadets.
    The smallest one threw up everywhere, she was so sick - car seat, all her clothes and beddng have had to be washed.
    Wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't been given a chocolate spread sandwich by her mother earlier ... can you just imagine the mess .....

I too have been hit twice today - one by a newbie, another by a not so newbie - what is happening?
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

A belated good morning to you all. You will find a little something to warm you in the mess,,,,,,,,,,,,enjoy!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, well certainly seems that its winter around here, quiet a chilly in the air.

Trish, hope all is well with the littleone now, certainly keep ones on there toes.

Sgt hope you are able to get around better.

Red thanks for sorting out the mess

Sarge I tried all my old word disks in W10 and word 2000 works including the annoying paper clip

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you Red Kite as hip & knee very, very sore this morning

A day ti keep warm and it looks rather damp out there.

Didn't Wales do well - just - in the Rugby
    Name:  bounce3pz9.gif
Views: 84
Size:  3.4 KB

Name:  wales.gif
Views: 81
Size:  11.7 KB

Hope the little cadet is feeling better Private Tropical. I can remember a similar incident with Cadet Huw when he was a toddler, after he had eaten some chocolate earlier in the day, on Brittany Ferries and he puked all over my shoulder. Of course I didn't have a change of clothes handy for me, only him, and you are not allowed down to the car deck so I had to spend the entire journey smelling very fragrant !

Thank you for the tip Private Buttons but my computer doesn't have a disc reader even if I could remember where my old discs were ! I'm quite happy with my free alternative, as long as I can write a letter and print it then I'm happy, I don't need anything fancy.

My 'special' coffee was very welcome Private Kite I hope you aren't suffering as much as Private Mcc2 today. Hope the pain eases for both of you.

Thread Information