Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

p.s. Sunny - how is Billy ?

Mornin' troops. It's going to be a busy week next week. I have the oldest cadet arriving on Saturday as we are going to meet up with the youngest cadet and his wife in Lyme Regis on Sunday for a double birthday celebration. One was produced on the 10th Oct and the other on the 10th Nov - I'm good at production levels on the 10th !!!
    Then I got a phone call this morning to say my brother is coming to stay too next week for three days so it will be all go ! I had better get my chef's hat on and start planning some menus.

Right got a couple of new ones on yesterday and the numbers are still very slowly creeping up. Keep up the effort troops it would be nice if we were back at the 4 million mark in time for Christmas !

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you all for your sympathy and advise. I have rubbed the lard in and also swallowed some lumps,,,,,,,,
    Must go,,,,,,,,the loo is calling!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Thank you all for your sympathy and advise. I have rubbed the lard in and also swallowed some lumps,,,,,,,,
    Must go,,,,,,,,the loo is calling!!

Hope the lard lubrication works Private Kite, just don't go breaking the porcelain with those stones the rest of us need that latrine too you know !

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

What a hortible morning - it's tipping it down

Good news [of a sort] 23 weeks after seeing my GP and having my hips & lower back x-rayed, and 12 weeks after being referred to RJAH, Gobowen,
    I have at last got my 1st Out Patients appointment - for the end of October !

Wonder if the waiting list is still 9 months for surgery for Welsh patients - or longer now. Not that I'm itching to go into hospital again....

On a lighter note: sorting out stuff for the YDC yesterday and what happens - a newbie slips in and nicks something from my Charity store - sorry Sarge.

Time for another mug of tea and see if my printer is behaving itself.

Mornin' troops. Drat I thought I would be able to have a good shout at Private Mcc2 but I had better not as a newbie slipped into one of my shops yesterday too. They are getting sneaky again !

Glad you have at least heard something Private Mcc2, so there is light at the end of the tunnel even though it's still a long way off ! Thanks for the YDC reminder I must start having a look for stuff.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, sounds as though Sgt is going to be busy, hope they let you out of the kitchen.

Annie its quiet sunny here but don't think it will last for long, but hope washing will manage to at least get partly dry.

Am off to have a hair cut in a minuet, so usual rains soon after but am luckly only up the road to go.

Am afraid summer is still spluttering away, as he told the Drs practice yesterday, am to ill to come & have bloods taken.

Am glad at least Annie you have got one step forward to being seen at the hospital lets hope they get on with it.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gavin is confused as he can't find the YDC listings for the homeless in Fareham and Gosport

I tried to explain that the auctions don't start till the 24th but he thought the ones he could see were the ones we had ready to go...lol

Billy is looking a lot better now...hopefully they won't send him home too early again.

Ello troops. I'm not going to say good morning because it's not ! I now resemble a drowned rat after taking the tank down to the garage for it's welding and walking up the two steep hills in the pouring rain. I've just had to put my coat on the spin cycle and change my soggy uniform ! Not a good start to the day so you had better all be on your best behaviour !

Glad Billy is starting to recover Private Moon.
    Right I think several cups of 'special' coffee are in order. Where's Private Kite when you need him ?! ... Stomps off in the direction of the mess.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I'm not going to say good morning because it's not !
    Same here as my knees and hip are telling me again that it's rather damp outside and they don't want to move but as long as I can get to the bathroom ....

Hopefully, my printer/scanner woes are at an end [fingers crossed]. Don't remember having to go through all this with my old PC and I'm too old to mess around sorting things out!

Anyway, got my YDC stuff scanned and will list later today.

Time for another mug of tea to recover

Name:  Tango_Powys.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  9.6 KB

Thread Information