Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well, WW3 broke out yesterday with the Old Sailor not liking the new arrangements - mainly because we haven't had the paperwork yet and agreed the care proposals - and the cost.

So today I have to call a halt to the provisional care visits ..... Hate being piggy-in-the-middle.

Wish me luck.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie sorry you are having care problems, hopefully you will have a usefull contact to deal with hopefully once he sees it in wriing he will feel happier. feel for you, Nigel used to feel in the middle with carers that came for his Dad & can see we will soon have to have one to deal with his Mum. You need the help to cope with him even if he thinks he doesn't. hope your aches & pains are okay today.

Hope everyone manages to stay away from this horrible cold & cough we have.

A, pleased to say I started listing again yesterday.

Ello troops. Oh dear Private Mcc2. It's hard when they feel they are losing their independence and start making a fuss but understandable, I expect we will feel the same when we get to that age ! I think you will just have to keep hammering home about your own health problems and saying you can't do so much for him. I hope he will come around when he feels he has some control over the hours and costs.

Had to go into town yesterday as wanted to change a building society ISA account. I had been told the interest rate had dropped and I would get a better rate with a loyalty ISA. So first they told me they couldn't do it at the counter and said I would have to come back in 20 minutes for someone to sort me out. So I came back after 20 minutes and still had to wait. When I at last got to speak to someone they told me it was exactly the same account just with a different name and I could even keep the same pass book. All I had to do was sign my name and tick a box so why couldn't I have done that at the counter ?!!!!!! Words fail me sometimes ... well not often !

Grrr who was on guard duty last night ?! I woke up this morning having had a sniper hit from down under, (very painful) so I shall have to go to the P.O. later.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi folks, I`m still here but a very shadow of my former self. Morphine is such a wonderful discovery !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Hi folks, I`m still here but a very shadow of my former self. Morphine is such a wonderful discovery !!!!!

Oh crikey Private Kite is that because you still love getting 'stoned' or have you other ailments too ? You know I have trouble keeping you on track with your lard addiction let alone adding others !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Well, WW3 broke out yesterday with the Old Sailor not liking the new arrangements - mainly because we haven't had the paperwork yet and agreed the care proposals - and the cost.

So today I have to call a halt to the provisional care visits ..... Hate being piggy-in-the-middle.

Wish me luck.
    I feel your pain. I provide palliative care at home and we have no local family to help out that can fit their hours in with mine.

Neither Billy nor I can see any care package helping as any carer needs to be able to be here when I rest, which is on and off, whenever I can

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Update on Billy

A nurse came out to check on him the other day and said the hospital had sent him home too early with the infection still not fully cleared.

Billy has been readmitted this morning with a repeat of last time.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie hope things will sort out & that he will accept it, feel for you.

Sunny hope you manage to get some rest Its hard to do it all.

Sgt did some more listing yesterday

Well its fine at present but think from what they are saying the sun will soon disappear,

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

Sunny hope you manage to get some rest Its hard to do it all.
    Thanks Pam. I was up all night last night then nodded off to wake up to Billy needing an ambulance.

We have teen step daughter helping out by spending time with her dad when I can't get there.

Sharn spent every day till she was kicked out last time her dad was in hospital.

I have groceries being delivered today so will be grabbing a cab straight after to get in to see what is going on.

We also have an Amazon delivery of stuff for Billy turning up today ....so sleep will wait until tonight, with my phone by my side.

Mornin' troops, grey and murky on the parade ground today. I've woken up sneezing a bit this morning with a sniffly nose, have you been breathing in the Bath direction Lieutenant Maplegin and Corporal Somerset ? Should I be taking precautions ?!

Sorry to hear about Billy's relapse Private Moon I do hope he will rally again soon.
    Right I need several cups of 'special' coffee this morning in order to face the YDC tally. I wonder if Private Kite has floated down enough to make it ?

Thread Information