Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    And now it's chucking it down
    It was chucking down here early this morning but the sun has come out now

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Morning all, we have had rain & sunshine, & do we beleive what they say that will be a heatwave again.hope so.

Caught up on our relists, & now am going to do some scanning to list again.

Hope Annie they give you some answers, about your leg so you know where you are.
    Hope we don't get another heatwave. Still, it could be worse. I think it will probably coincide with the Vuelta de Espaņa cycle race so I will have a good excuse not to go out.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - relists all done and some new listings put up yesterday evening.

Now looking for my To Do list but I can't find it - and I know I have stuff to do today, but what that is anyone's guess at the moment!

Off for a wander around t'internet......
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 20th August 2019 at 09:10 AM.

We are supposedly having visitors later, Mikes other son and wife, apart from that I am still hobbling round and waiting for some gel i ordered from Italy to arrive for it ( hopefully )
    Last edited by buttons-and-bows; 20th August 2019 at 11:01 AM. Reason: to change get to gel

Atttttttennnnnshion, right you 'orrible lot you will be pleased to know your loving Sergeant Major is back on duty. Private Moon, exactly which part of 'guard my listings while I'm away' didn't you understand ?! (thank you) . I seem to have lost two and also have a bomb in disguise !

I feel a bit shell shocked, it feels like I have been away for ages, we did so much at the Cornish outpost. I'm glad to be home for a rest !

Stayed with friends for a rather drunken afternoon and evening in Falmouth the first day, then moved to my brother's via the Penryn charity shops the second day. Met up with an old school friend for lunch near Truro and also went to Redruth another day. Went to the Blue Anchor in Helston as my brother was playing music there one evening and met a load of people I used to know long ago.

Went to visit a friend of my brother's to see his collection of vintage cars which was fascinating and then onto Penrose Estate via Porthleven where my parent's in law used to live.

Went shopping in Helston and bumped into another old school friend that I haven't seen since I was sixteen ! She had had a tragedy, her husband had been killed at the age of 45 when a cricket ball hit him in the chest back in 2007, how sad is that ?!

Took my brother's lady out for a birthday meal one evening and then onto another pub where my brother was playing music. Visited my friend that is suffering from Pick's disease, think she still recognized us which was nice but she's now on medication for her violent outbursts and there is going to be a big meeting this week about her ongoing care. Her husband is hoping they will send her to a nice care facility in Launceston instead of somewhere up country.

Also went to Stithian's steam fair which was brilliant, had a lovely day out there, so many things to see with all the steam things, old cars and old motor bikes and masses of craft stalls, model stalls and displays.

Phew, I'm exhausted ! Still I've come back with a load of new stock to list so that is good.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad Sgt you had a good time you seemed to have done so much so guess you have come home for a rest, hope you get one,

Did quiet a few listings yesterday & so did somer so am pleased, also relists done again.

We took the dog to the rek where I used to take him everyday in the car, & he still can't run but he seemed to enjoy but would love to run he kept looking to see if he new anybody anyway I complained it was hot about 2minuets later the heavens opened & we got drenched when it comes its really quickly, it keeps clouding over but home will stay fine.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

so did somer so am pleased
    Ah Somer has had permission to open a 3rd account.... So I was listing under the trading name of ellabor

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Billy has nipped off for a nap so I have found a bit of quiet time to study

Interestingly this part of my mindfulness course is about self care for carers

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not such a good morning as my hip has decided it's not going to play and has seized up - just waiting for the painkillers to kick in...

Have a load of stuff to scan today which will keep me out of mischief and I won't have to move around too much whilst doing it

Hope everyone is keeping well and I think it's time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Bruges.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  24.0 KB

Thread Information