Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Well done on your design Private Moon. I will have to get you on the job designing one for the guard rotas. Private Mcc2 obviously forgot to check on hers !

It was a bit of a rush job and dread to think what it would have ended up like without Clipart!!!

Edited to add that a newbie just took off with one of my listings while I was eating a late lunch
    Last edited by moonwitch; 8th August 2019 at 04:57 PM.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Kettle_350.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  12.7 KB, etc. etc.

That was some thunder storm last night - apparently, as I appear to have slept through it !

But the sun is shining and it feels a lot fresher than yesterday.

Hope to get a few more listings up later to replace the gaps left by the newbie from Oz. And doesn't Paypal take the proverbial on cross-currency sales

Time for another mug of tea.

I took a pill last night to make sure i slept, well I did till just before 10.30 and haven't had my coffee yet either, I have closed one of my shops for the time being it was stagnant, will open it again sometime in the future hopefully, am getting along fine ( well sort of with my new phone well sort of but i havent managed to find ebid on it yet) so far just up lifting pictures to FB and then editing them on the computer to add the text, it is keeping me quiet playing anyway, off to do my relists

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

We had heavy rain over night so the garden is fresher this morning, mind you the wind has got up in the last hour, & according to the app Somer has on his phone therain is all around but appears to be missing us so far.

Have done my relists & half of somers, am afraid have lost a few ciggy cards so will try & replace them & am afraid somer has lost one as well.

Sgt it seems that the weeds spread & frow so quickly, am fed up of cutting out brambles that don't produce anything just get in the way. they seem to grow out at least a foot in a day.

Lieutenant Maplegin and Corporal Somerset get those defenses sorted this minute the potato peeler is en route.

It seems Cornwall has heard that I am heading for the outpost next week and started quaking !

Where is everyone ? Have you all been blown off course ?!

Think all my customers have it's been sooo quiet this month !

Opened my front door yesterday morning to find a piece of my guttering lying on the path which had been blown off and had to get O/H to get climbing a ladder while I hung onto the bottom for dear life ! Did manage to pick another tub of blackberries between downpours and got some things on for the YDC so did achieve something !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Your YDC stuff has been promoted to at least 4000 people today, Sarge!

I'm still here...have listed new stock but it took so long that I have over 1000 relistings to do
    Last edited by moonwitch; 10th August 2019 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Your YDC stuff has been promoted to at leasr 4000 people today, Sarge!

I'm still here...have listed new stock but it took so long that I have over 1000 relistings to do
    Well done Private Moon (methinks she's after another medal !) jolly good show, keep up the good work !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have been busy doing the relists Somer always seems to have them

Sgt we are aound, somer is busy sorting Ciggy cards & tea cards, & Im about to list Postcards for Somer.

We have a CD on which is playing the tunes of all the old radio shows, which I grew up with, & its frightening how long some of them have gone

Hope everyone is coping with this wind its certainly not nice haven't had as much rain as they forcasted.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=Anniemcc2;1712892][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]

Feeling much better and more human this morning after 6 hours solid sleep But keep taking the pain killers ....

Hello Annie sorry to read you are having a lot of pain but have you considered acupuncture to manage the pain, I don't know what your medical problem is and I know you are waiting for an appointment but I have arthritis from head to toe with the worse being osteo athritis of the spine and trapped nerves in my lower back for which nothing can be done I am told apart from having injections but on reading the information given I could have ended up worse off so decided against them (only allowed so many anyway) and physio told me not to take too many pain killers as they can cause more harm so I turned to acupuncture.

I was given a course of acupuncture at the hospital before they stopped prescribing it on the NHS and after the first treatment the practitioner said the pain had gone out of my face so seems it had worked, I am lucky that I can attend a local college which teaches alternative therapies and I can receive acupuncture at a fraction of the cost, I attend once a month due to finances, I am not saying the pain has completely gone but it has been a big help. On one visit a Doctor who is training to give acupuncture said that their patients who suffer from same problems as myself are heavily medicated so it does work for me. I have been treated with drugs in the past but I started suffering with visual migranes and vertigo, when I stopped taking the drugs these problems disappeared, along with acupuncture I use supplements and herbal remedies to manage my pain and only resort to pain killers when absolutly necessary. Chatting to someone recently who said they had been speaking to someone who worked for one of the big drug companies and in conversation said they don't seek to cure as they would then be out of business but just enough for you to become addicted.

I know some people have a fear of needles, me included, (I still remember one day as if it was yesterday as a child being dragged kicking and screaming to the doctors for my childhood injections, even down the the colour of the tiled walls). Anyway these needles are different. I am not saying it works for everyone but it may be worth a try, dependent on your diagnosis.

Hope you feel so much better soon as pain is very debilitating and frustrating and not everyone understands. I tell myself there are others worse than me, I woke up this morning so crack on, saying that when I do sit down for a rest I fall asleep. Take care and all the best, hope you are pain free soon. Sorry to waffle on.

Thread Information