Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all,

Hope Pennie that daughter is improving,

Glad you had a good time Sgt sounds quiet an adventure, love the story of the dresses & to see you,hope the next one will be easier for you.

Annie hope you are having a better day today.

Relists, done yes have lost some of the photo's of the stamps

Ello troops. Didn't sleep very well last night, was too hot and all the excitement from the weekend kept going round in my head. Think it will be a day of just pottering today and might do a bit of gardening later this afternoon if it's not too sunny - plenty of weeds and bindweed waving to me from my flower bed !

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt did manage a little in the garden & am just going to start listing again, but thought about you as have picked the 1st lot of Blackberries & reemmber your oH doing that last year, will bring a few of the fallers from MIL apple tree tomorrow to go with them

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Sgt did manage a little in the garden & am just going to start listing again, but thought about you as have picked the 1st lot of Blackberries & reemmber your oH doing that last year, will bring a few of the fallers from MIL apple tree tomorrow to go with them

I've just picked our first blackberries too Lieutenant Maplegin and cleared out two tubs of weeds. Gawd I remember that last year. I was furious because he never bothers helping me to pick fruit, I'm always left to do it all, and he went out and picked wild blackberries instead of picking the ones in our garden !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

For once it's me going out to meet an old friend for coffee later this morning - but himself will have to take me as he won't let me drive as I can hardly get myself into the driver's seat these days!

Apart from that not much happening apart from shredding 100s of bank papers, etc. that have been piling up and need sorting. Still, the compost bin will appreciate the shreddings to mix in with the grass cuttings.

Have all a good day.

we have council men all over the road blocking it and redoing the pavements today so cant get in or out and also this afternoon will be taken up by an OT and someone to service the bath lift, now thats what i really need is a load of bleerdy concrete, tar and mud outside with people tromping in and out up and down the stairs, i just want one whole month where i can have a bit of peace and get back on top of everything.

Just sit by the window with your rifle Private Buttons that will clear the road and keep 'em away. With a bit of luck you will get police cars guarding each end of the road too !

Have fun catching up on all the gossip Private Mcc2.
    Now who was on guard duty last night (She said looking around for someone to blame) as I seem to have lost a little one ?!

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie enjoy your trip out, a friend who I used to walk dogs with has just been in hospital after 12 week wait to have Knee replacement heard from her last night the only bit of her at the knee is the skin, they have replaced it all but she's home but going to have to sleep in the chair as she can't lift her leg into bed, in the hospital they lifted it for her, she lives on her own luckly in a bungalow.She was told to contact GP practice & ask for help. hope Annie you will get better treatment, so we are shopping for her today, So be fun 3 lots of shopping today.

Buttons hope they don't bring muck into the house you will have to say shoes off.

Yes Sgt thought you'd remember about the Blackberry picking, as said thought of you.

Have managed somers relists again, he is still trying to sort out MIL's money matters. so its fun as we keep finding things hidden away.

I am thinking or getting a catapult and a pile of stones sarge ( they make less noise)

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning have managed to do most of somers relists & mine & yesterday did manage to do some listing as well so am pleased with self.

Well we actually had rain at tea time which ment only had to water the tomatoes yesterday which was good.

Thread Information