Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I am here sarge, well sort of, not been right for a couple of weeks but have GP appointment finally at 2.50 today, you have to ring on the day and cant pre book as they recon if you are ill you need to be seen the same day, three weeks later and a huge phone bill through being caller number 7 every day i finally get an appointment, i have about 16 pages of relists to go through so am doing one page a day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good luck buttons - we have to pre-book GP appts if not essential otherwise it's ShropDoc out-of-hours service. BTW, our Surgery is still 3-4 GPs short.

Boy am I sore this morning so plugged up with painkillers already and will soon be away with the fairies!

Quiet day today as himself is out driving his busz - so just me and the Old Sailor.

Will be trying to get some new listings prepared to fill gaps left by the YDC, etc. as well as filling the charity shop bag.

Time for another mug of tea...

Name:  Books_2.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  23.1 KB

I woulds much rather pre book Ann but they wont let us, I am fed up of being in a phone queue for 45 mins or so just to be told there are no appointments left for the day or sorry GP on holiday or he isnt here this afternoon so ring back tomorrow, and then just get the same carp again.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I woulds much rather pre book Ann but they wont let us, I am fed up of being in a phone queue for 45 mins or so just to be told there are no appointments left for the day or sorry GP on holiday or he isnt here this afternoon so ring back tomorrow, and then just get the same carp again.
    Ello troops.

I would write to your practice manager and tell them that Private Buttons. If enough people complain they might change the system.
    We are lucky, you can book an appointment for ten minutes with the doctor of your choice or you can go down first thing in the morning for a five minute 'walk in' appointment. It's pot luck who you get to see and you might have to wait quite a while if there are lots of other people there, at least you get seen though !

would not do any good Sarge the practice owner is a big headed ( add your own word here)

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well have caught up with the relists, for once.

Am still recovering from taking MIL shopping yesterday, at least she now has some new summer tops, & some puzzle books & some reading books as well, Somehow Somer did his own thing & left me to it, but its all done & have just spoken to her & she enjoyed yesterday so that was good.

Sgt Somer has not been in a good place, thats why hes not been around.

Glad to hear the floor is going well, hope you get a chance to do some shoppoing in Cornwall.

Annie am so sorry you are suffering still hope they don't make you wait to long.

back thyroid gone off on one again so have to go back to endo, and also at 9.10 am on the 16th to see a different lady gp about something else, bloomin heck i will have to get up at 6 am to get ready with mike phaffing about getting in my way and dithering about making sure he has all the junk in his pockets and not forgotten anything. Me i just wash dress and walk out of the front door, he is like a blooody old woman.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pretty much the same today.....

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

Boy am I sore this morning so plugged up with painkillers already and will soon be away with the fairies!

Quiet day today as himself is out driving his busz - so just me and the Old Sailor.

Will be trying to get some new listings prepared to fill gaps left by the YDC, etc. as well as filling the charity shop bag.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sounds as though a new wing should be put on the mess tent dedicated to Sarge's special sauce. Sounds like buttons, Annie, Somer and others could use some cheer.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Mornin' troops. Now that's a pretty good idea Private Majesty !

Mind you I'm already feeling a little delicate today as had a meal at a friend's house last night and tonight I have an evening wedding reception to go to as my friend's son is getting married. In fact I have two weddings this month, the one today and another one on the 23rd, which is someone O/H used to teach with many years ago.

Thread Information