Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning all.

Doesn't sound like it's a good one for you, Buttons.

Technology can certainly be frustrating (and time consuming) at times.

Overcast here. Off to do some errands. Hopefully it will be a quiet day.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Websites, I am tearing my hair out here on has gone off completely and the other one is heading that way, paid 10 years upfront and now they want an extra monthly payment, ( sod off i am not being conned ) got another host who are as useful as water in a petrol tank for £10 a month, my old ws-ftp wont work, filezilla wont connect as a critical error, yes arent they all willing to take your money and then go walkabout, i am not in a very good mood Attachment 61097
    OUCH! I use either webs.com or wix to build my websites - Webs are great for simple sites and Wix sites are incredibly good looking - I then use Fasthosts for my domain names as they are pretty cheap and reliable....

I would put links to show you mine but last time I tried that I was accused of spamming!
    Last edited by Mandart; 20th July 2019 at 04:04 PM.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  garfmorning.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  11.8 KB

Just about how I feel as worn out now with lack of restful sleep Think I need iron tablets again.....

Another small packet to post later but did get some new listings done yesterday.

Time for another mug of tea.

Oh dear, feeling that bad this morning - hope you feel better soon...

I actually had a good night's sleep last night and am raring to go today.... but only as far as the nearest spot of coast with our lovely 5 year old grandaughter - she loves the sand and the sea... just about to load up the car with our chairs, table, kettle and picnic lunch awaiting her arrival

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mandart, have alovely day was very bright & warm here at 8am but now its overcast, we are suppose to have sunshine,

You can always sent the link on Private message, glad you have found a site that works we have thought about it but not done it.

Sorry you are having problems Buttons, you work so hard to do things hope you are able to sort it.

Annie hope they really can sort you soon, its just not on when you feel like that.

No relsits today am worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    OUCH! I use either webs.com or wix to build my websites - Webs are great for simple sites and Wix sites are incredibly good looking - I then use Fasthosts for my domain names as they are pretty cheap and reliable....

I would put links to show you mine but last time I tried that I was accused of spamming!
    I am now with fasthosts for my hosting, i have used them for my domains for almost 20 years and as you say they are reliable, £5 for first year and £10 a year after for up to 3 sites and also very helpful, well the poor man that i pestered till midnight was

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I am now with fasthosts for my hosting, i have used them for my domains for almost 20 years and as you say they are reliable, £5 for first year and £10 a year after for up to 3 sites and also very helpful, well the poor man that i pestered till midnight was
    Great, so pleased you got it sorted, Fasthosts are brilliant - even when I did have problems it was never their end that was at fault...

Had our little run to the coast today, sadly our grandaughter wasn't in her best mood today, she has autism and occasionally her swings are a little bit challenging and today was one of those days.... but she still managed to play in the sand for a while and paddle her toes and there was a nice retro car show along the promenade which we never expected so that brightened the day up a bit...

Mornin' troops. Just checking in to make sure you are all behaving - looks sternly in the direction of Private Mcc2 !
    Landed safely on Madeira after the second attempt by the pilot as the winds were too strong and then we had to circle for 20 minutes to get another landing slot. Very pretty island with beautiful tropical plants and the hotel is really nice. Think it was originally a big house that belonged to a plantation, much nicer than the horrible concrete block hotels surrounding it. Fantastic old trees and flowering shrubs in the gardens.

So far I've survived being route marched all over the town and going up on the cable car despite all the usual stomach problems ! O/H has gone off on a hiking tour this morning so I've got a few minutes peace. In true Sergeant Major Cornish tradition got locked out of our hotel on Saturday night as had a lock in, with two sisters from Liverpool and the Irish bar owner from up the road and two Canadian singers that had been doing a gig there, until 2.30am. Got back to the hotel to find all the gates locked !!! Had to go back to the bar and get the landlord to phone the hotel to let us in !

Rather over did it by the pool yesterday and now looking like a lobster !

Name:  86dd8c1292c9ea158f7bdce555931b74.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  58.5 KB
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 22nd July 2019 at 09:21 AM.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not long back from local hospital for yet another Physio/clinical assessment - and it's as I thought - just another layer of red tape put in place by the Welsh Assembly to delay sending patients over the border into Shropshire for treatment/surgery. Upshot is I'm being referred to Gobowen [which could be in another 8 weeks] for hip surgery.

So thanks to WAG, another 8 weeks added onto waiting time for an appointment. Grrrrrrr.

The lady I saw was very professional, helpful and sympathetic to my condition and also told me a bit more about my X-ray that my GP hadn't told me - apparently I also have Spondylitis [Osteo Arthritis of the lower spine]. She's also agreed to send me a copy of her letter to Gobowen and my GP for my records.

Now to decide whether to put Plan B into operation ......

Everything is so difficult in the NHS these days - I hope you get the treatment you need quickly

Thread Information