Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hahaha, no, Barbie was very well behaved and the food was perfick and the company good...

Hi everyone. Overcast day again. Hauled a few bags of books and other items to thrift shop, but managed to bring a couple of bags of stuff back with me. imagine that.

And now for a rest. Maybe a cocktail. A movie or a good book.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all from a very sunny Hoylake on the Wirral. Kettle has boiled and tea is brewing.

Good night last night with good music until late; even the dog walkers aren't up and about yet.

Home later today - and a shower!

Morning all, have to start the day by reporting a theft - someone's stolen the sun, very dull and overcast down here in the Medway valley and there's a hint of dampness in the air.... that's not good.... Hope you all have a good Sunday

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, here is not so sunny today, had a little rain in the night which has cleared & nice to think shouldn't need to water so must be good am hoping can get a few more weeds up soon.

Hope we can manage to go to the afternoon carboot today, last time was in the morning & we were pleased with what we bought so hope can be good again.

Annie glad you are having a good time. safe trip home

Ello troops the sun is half out here today with a bit of cloud around. Already starting to feel the anxiety and panic creeping in about going away and it is over a week away. Been having lots of bad dreams. Wish I hadn't felt pressured to go, remembering how bad my IBS was just going to Devon for a weekend ! I expect I will get dumped at the hotel for hours alone as usual while he goes off running, hiking or hiring a bike. Hoping I will feel better when I get there.

Made an apple and blackberry pie yesterday as thought I had better make some room in the freezer before this years crop starts coming in. Managed to get two more sacks of hedge cut last night too. It was really nice as there was a band playing somewhere across the valley at an event and they were really good so I had musical accompaniment to my gardening !

Now who was on guard duty while I was out fighting my hedge yesterday ? She said glaring around looking for someone to blame. I seem to have sustained a direct hit from New Zealand !

Sarge, I'm sorry that travels are so stressful for you. That doesn't sound like fun at all.

I don't like to travel anymore either. Neither does husband. We both are such hermits. Our house isn't fancy but it's rather large for two people, so we both have room for our hobbies and we can get away from each other when we each need quiet time to recharge our batteries.

They must have found me in the cabbage patch as my siblings and their spouses all like to travel a lot. They go to crowded and noisy places that I wouldn't want to visit. I have google earth for that. So grateful for the internet and the learning tool at my fingertips.

Maple ... You must get some interesting postcards at carboots. Around here we tend to have garage (or yard) sales. Husband and I have been known to spend time garage sale-ing.

Annie ... speaking of Hoylake / Hoose, I've done everything in my power to track down the grave location of a wee babe who is likely buried there. I have the death certificate and have written to vicars and various record keepers. Unmarried mother. Very poor. No grave marker. The little one was probably tucked in with someone else or in pauper's / public grave. She might possibly be my aunt and her name was Daisy Hastings, and she died in August of 1906. Don't ask me why I'm telling you this ... it just popped into my mind when I read Hoylake.

Yes, it's raining again. That means I can put off cutting the grass. Yippee. It's not that long yet so can wait a few more days. Today will be more eBid listing and more cleaning and sorting.

Hope you all have a great day.

Morning all - it's sunny out, the weekend must be over! Time to get back listing some more stuff... Hve fun folks!

Mornin' troops.

Thank you for the 'special' coffee Private Kite. I'll strain the lard marshmallows out if you don't mind ! Thank you for the sympathy Private Gold.

Well a word of warning for you all, don't purchase a Buzazz hair drier. I bought a travel one on 'the river' for my holiday and luckily decided to try it out before I go. I plugged it in yesterday and luckily my hair was wet as it shot out a flame and a shower of sparks, went bang and blew the trip switch on our electrics ! Talk about dangerous, had my hair been dry it might have caught on fire and had I taken it on holiday I would have blown the hotel's electric ! Reading other reviews over there I see a Remington one had done the same thing to other people. Are there not any safety regulations for these Chinese imports ?!

Another sack of hedge cuttings achieved yesterday it's so nice to be able to work outside on summer evenings again.

Must try and get a couple more listings on today.

Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 8th July 2019 at 09:15 AM.

Thread Information