Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - MH all packed up and ready to go but we don't need to leave yet as not due at site until after 2pm which is only 2 hrs away up on the Wirral.

So enjoying the morning sunshine with a cup of coffee this time.

No losses to report and all relists done so all is well.

Have all a good day.

Mornin' troops. You can always tell when it's Glastonbury weekend here with the sound of trundling suitcases coming up our hill on the Friday morning every year. At least the weather is nice for it but rather them then me, don't think I could stand the crowds.

Bath festival is big enough for me these days - must be getting old !

Two big tubs of weeds dug out of the raspberry patch last night so the garden is starting to look a bit better. Must get out and pick some blackcurrants again today, such a fiddle but needs to be done, can't let them go to waste.

Eek why have we dropped under the 4 million mark today ?! You had better not be ... can't bring myself to use that terrible word ... selling things !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt Glasto was last weekend they are now still clearing the site. think may be aesier as not much mud this year. Think watching it on Tv is enough for us,

Annie have a nice weekend.

Sgt no losses & have done the relists.

​Must be a lot of people going on holiday then Lieutenant Maplegin as quite a few were going up to the cars at the top with suitcases this morning it's usually Glastonbury when I notice it !

Husband had to go out of town.

Your gardens sound lovely. Must be so green with all the rain the UK gets. We've been having rain here too. I'm glad because we needed it. So dry. Other areas of the province are very dry too.

So, I had better chase some dust. Go through some books and haul some things to the thrift shop. Maybe clean a cupboard, closet, or two.

I'm finally feeling better than I was, so had better take advantage of it and get something accomplished.

Cheers.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

First am glad you are feeling better hope the weather starts being good for you.

Sgt perhaps they were coming home as several took days to leave.

Has been a very warm day, went to the school fete, but nothing to buy apart from cake.! it was very warm but glad was overcast.

Good morning all, no new postings from me today - being dragged off into the wilds of West Sussex for a Barbie - hope she's alright, she must be getting on a bit these days, apparently she was a bit of a looker when she was young but was never my type... Have a good one my friends.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

After a gloriusly sunny day yesterday, woke up to find it's overcast with light rain

At least it's stopped for now, but still rather cool. But someone is cooking a late breakfast on their BBQ as can smell the bacon!

Can't stay long as using solar power so don't want to use it all up in one go!

Mornin' troops. Is your Barbie at Private Button's place Private Dart, I hear she has lots of them ! I also hope your Barbie doesn't turn into a Sindy, erm I mean, cinder and you end up having charcoal !

Had to do my wifely duty and go to O/H's end of term drinks in Bath last night, of course that was a real hardship but rather nice sitting out on a roof top bar in this weather !

Still under the 4 million mark so keep those listings coming !

Thread Information