Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning one and all - am running late as usual, so thanks for the tea, Red.

Think it's going to be a tidy-up/start packing the MH sort of day today. Only away for the weekend at the Summer Strum Ukelele festival but still need everything as if going away for 3 weeks!

Better make a start on my PC backups ......

Mornin' troops. Private Buttons please get those defenses sorted around those knitting patterns !

Yes the listing numbers seem to be holding over the 4 million mark these days Private Gold so that is good news. But of course we need to strive to get back to the 5 million in our uphill battle so keep listing troops !

Managed to clear four big tubs of weeds and dead stuff out of my flower bed yesterday so at least that is starting to look a bit better, still some more to go though and lots more hedge cutting to do after all that rain - sigh !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Its amazing how the weeds keep appearing, they seem to pop up over night.

Sorry sgt somer lost 2 over night, will replace them,

Annie hope everything gets packed into the right space, for your next adventure. enjoy yourselves.

Had plenty of cloud but sun is back at present so will need to water the garden again tonight.

The weeds don't quit, do they? We have a fair amount of grass to manage. Some flowers, raspberries, saskatoons, tomato, and runner beans. We are trying to attract humming birds. Also, we want to give the bees some flowers to do their thing at. Planted some double petunias, delphiniums, poppies, and so on. Had some hummers last year at the runner beans. Things here are (of course) later than what you'd have in the UK. Last year the runner beans were finally blooming by mid July. Also have a house wren with eggs over in the nest box. Was hoping for baby chickadees, but that was not to be.

Today we were busy all day and really didn't accomplish much.

I'm going to keep listing and plugging. At least people know that I'm here and active, if they see regular plugs.

The boards are so quiet now. Remember a few years ago? Lots of activity on the eBid message boards. It's sad that so many of our active members have passed or moved on. Times change and so be it.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I figure weeds are only plants growing where you don't want them, and I personally don't mind a dappled lawn, or wild flowers popping up in the lawn or the stretches I euphemistically refer to as the 'flower garden'. If it's green, it's making oxygen, and there is an unfortunately large number of politicians using up more than their fair share. So I do my bit for the enviornment and the air we all breathe.

Yes, it's not as active as it used to be, but I think it's more a result of people not spending as much time on the site as they used to. Enthusiasm seems to be lacking at the top, and that doesn't help the rest of us or sales. Gravity is a law, you know. Maybe some firecrackers would wake us all up!

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - been tossing and turning since 3.30am-ish .......

Name:  Kettle_3.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  8.2 KB

Good morning all, been missing for a little while, had some personal things to sort out plus I've been busy building my own website all of which meant I had to take some time out from here - but now I'm back! Already filling my shops with new listings... Hope you haen't been up to too much mischief whilst I've been missing...

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all thanks Annie for the kettle being on, was very welcome after had given the dog his short slow walk, which he hates & would be running if he could, thanks also for post you sent today.

Well sunny again been & got rid of some of the weeds growing in the drive, they seem to find every available spot, yes it is & then before came back in had 20minuets in the garden with the paper, was lovely plenty of birds hoping around.

Have sorted the relists will try & do some listing presently.

Ello troops. Good grief Private Dart, there you are, I can now tell the military police to stop searching !

Grrrr I should have kept my big gob shut as I got a direct hit last night and another one this morning ! So those snipers were obviously waiting for pay day !

Got two big sacks of stuff cut out of my tiny front garden yesterday, don't know where it all comes from ?! It's all the climbing rose and catoneaster bush, it's gone wild with all the rain. There's one little bit that I can't quite reach so will have to wait for O/H to get up there with his loppers as I find them too heavy to use but as usual I will probably have to wait days as he's out on a bike ride at the moment so that will be annoying me everytime I go out the front !

Thread Information