Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

A very welcome mug of tea as we both overslept somewhat ...........

Considering the size of this campsite, it's very quiet this morning - people are either out walking their dogs or recovering from a hangover!.

It's laundry day today as himself is running out of the necessaries and our towels could do with freshening up - £3.50 a load + £2 for the drier.

Have all a good day

Mornin' troops. Thank you Private Kite I needed that as got woken by the melodious sound of the sander this morning. I just hope he didn't wake the neighbours too ! The floor is now a quarter covered in primer.

I was on high alert last night and managed to catch a raiding party in the act. Not here but outside my back door. There was a clatter so I quickly opened the door and there was a badger trying to open my waste food bin. He had managed to get it open two nights ago and I had a lovely mess to clean up ! O/H wasn't too happy with it either as it has managed to reach up and pull down one of his bird feeders to get at the peanuts which is now completely destroyed.

Your campsite looks lovely Private Mcc2. Hope you get your smalls washed O.K.
    Right I had better get cracking. Got to go to the post office, don't worry nothing from here (sob) and I must pack the kit bag for tomorrow as I haven't done that yet.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, relist done, & we are off to the auction so no dobt will come back poorer.

Take care all.

Mornin' troops. Right, departing for the Devon outpost soon so be good while I'm gone I shall be reporting back for duty on Tuesday so guard my listings apart from my YDC ones !

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning from a sunny Loch Lomond. Now we're on the homeward stretch and the weather improves - happens every time

Lots of weekenders came onto the site last night; many armed with bikes and canoes + many power boats were being put out on to the water from the onsite storage yard so could be a bit noisey today.

Moving down into Ayrshire today.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Sgt you must have done something right for the weather is being nice so with a bit of luck you will be able to sit out in the sunshine, must admit had half hour sat in the sunshine with the paper this morning.

Annie hope you enjoy your return trip & don't have to many hold ups.

We had a good time at the auction yesterday, & we are surronded with boxes of stock I am dealing with PC's & somer has Cig cards, having fun sorting them there are plenty still left down stairs, to bring up & sort.

Have done the relists & now think will actually do some listing. & must check up on whats in YDC's while sgt isn't around.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Red for putting the kettle on,

Am afraid here is overcast, but am hoping that the washing will dry before the rain, having had a nice day yesterday suppose we can't ask for 2 sunny days. though the summer had come again, but seems short lived lets hope it comes back soon .

Hope Annie & Sgt manage to get some sunshine.

Managed to do some listing done yesterday & hope to do some more soon, have actually enjoyed sorting the PC that came from the auction certainly won't be short of stock somer has been sorting the cigarret cards & trade cards.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

After all the wind and rain of the past 3 weeks we're both now sunburnt!

We stopped overnight at Largs Marina and as our pitch was overlooking the marina goings on, we had a very entertaining afternoon in the sunshine people watching From a washing machine being loaded onto very sleek motor cruiser; a noisey hen party on board yet another very large yacht and various little boats being launched with and without hiccups. And we got to chat to our very Scottish neighbours - couldn't understand a word they said but they were very friendly!

Thread Information