Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Raining here today and lots of it in the forecast. Good thing that we got the grass cut yesterday.

Feeling better today than I have been. This bug has been hanging on. Get tired easily and then I managed to put my back out so was having trouble getting around.

Would really like to get some house cleaning done. Always plenty to do. I've heard women comment that their houses don't get messy / dirty because the nest is empty and that there is only the two of them in the house ... well, that doesn't apply to this house. Yesterday Husband made muffins and he and I made chicken noodle stirfry. By the time we chopped all the veggies and made sauce, cooked the chicken, and all that business, we had quite a mess to clean up again. Yep ... always lots to do.

Time for a coffee.

Hope that you all have a good day.

Becky, we just got back from the dentist as i didnt want to cancel again, the dentist said i should have, he did everything today for both of us as i told him there was no way we could make another appointment over the next few weeks so i had a scrap polish, X ray and filling all in 40 mins and same for Mike no idea how he did his cap in 40 mins , i think he built the tooth up in layers. just shows they can do it all at once though.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning Red thanks for putting kettle on,

Annie hope you didn't get wet in over you again, as you said did get to see sunrise.

Wish this weather would sort its self out again, not cold but everywhere is damp .

Sgt hope your kitchen floor gets sorted.

Firstgreen hope your weather improves, everywhere seems bad at the moment

Thank you Private Kite I was in dire need of the 'special' coffee !

I still haven't heard back from my dentist Private Buttons.

Some hope of getting the floor finished Lieutenant Maplegin. He did go to Bristol yesterday saying he couldn't find what he wanted in Bath and then sanded one little corner and that was it. He then went for a run and then spent the rest of the day and evening on the computer. So I still have tools everywhere and everything is covered in dust ! He has just come back from tutoring and is playing tennis again tonight so it will be interesting to see if any more will get done today.

I started glossing the woodwork up the stairs and on the landing yesterday and now wished I hadn't as aching all over. Did all the wood both sides of the stair treads, all the skirting boards and two of the three door frames. Need to do the last door frame today and the three doors if I don't run out of paint !

I must also start thinking about packing as off to the Devon outpost for a long weekend to see both of the cadets and the eldest and his wife will be coming back to stay with us afterwards.

Now I hope you are all taking advantage of this rain and listing well !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon from sunny Scotland - yes it's warm and sunny - every now and then

On a lovely site on the shores of Loch Creran and the local hostelry is just yards away ........ I gather we are going to check it out soon

Took my holiday notice off last night so that I didn't forget for the YDC and guess what - 2 sales within the hour - sorry Sarge.

Slàinte mhath.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for putting kettle on,

Somer had a disturbed night as well.

Am hoping to meet up with youngest son & family today at a pub for lunch but think it will mean somer will go to his mums as he doesn't feel like food am hoping that he may feel better by lunch time.

Sgt hope the paint dries before oh starts sanding again.

Annie glad you are seeing some sunshine.

Ello troops. Sorry to hear Private Kite and Corporal Somerset have been on night manoeuvres. That must be why my listings are safe though !

Kitchen is still a mess (I might have to visit another kind of mess to escape it ! ) and nothing is happening as O/H is out tutoring at the moment. A bit of primer has been put down on the little bit that is sanded. I just hope he will at least pack some of it away before we leave for the weekend and return with the guests ... he's just walked in and announced he's going on a bike ride with a friend this afternoon.
    Painting is progressing have one more door to paint and a second coat to put on the other two, plus a bit of skirting board that is behind a bookcase but that can wait. Managed to order another tin of the paint I need online so I'm hoping it will arrive tomorrow.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Our home for the next 2 days - just wish the weather was a bit better....

Cashel Campsite, Loch Lomond

Thread Information