Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all,kettle is on.I have replaced said missing item with a fruity little number I had hidden in my lard cupboard.
    Enjoy Sarge!

Mornin' Private Kite, now you're talking my language !

Still have my head cold, it just won't shift. It's an odd one it doesn't really bother me during the day apart from some sneezing, there's no constant running nose, but every morning I'm waking up with my sinus' blocked and have nose bleeds. Really weird !

Managed to get two sacks of hedge cut yesterday evening but there's still so much to do out there. As Lieutenant Maplegin said the rain has just made everything grow wildly again. My gladioli and iris' are now dying off too so will have to get those tidied up and buy more summer bedding plants in to fill the gaps.

Sigh, deadly quiet again on the Western Front, the battle action wasn't too bad last month but it's all disappeared again.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon from the shores of Loch Tummel - somewhere near Pitlochry!

Wish the weather would make it's mind up and do one as more showers today with sunny intervals.

It's so quiet here except for birdsong and my laptop keyboard

Time for another mug of tea.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

And the sun is shining - for now.

Mornin' troops. Sounds like you are in the right place Private Mcc2 it's been chucking it down here in Bath and with a strong wind it seems like winter again !

Had a surprise message from my mate across the road inviting me to join her down at the local last night and of course Sergeant Major Cornish thought it would be very rude to refuse ! It will be such a hardship but I might have to toddle down there again this evening as the landlord's father is going to be visiting sometime early evening. It turns out he was in the same year as me at school in Cornwall so it would be fun to meet him again after all these years. I haven't seen him since I was 16 years old as he didn't stay on in the 6th form. I wonder if he will recognise me ?!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you manage to amnle down the road to the pub, it is a small world at times, hope you enjoy reminising.

Yes Sgt still going crazy this rain is making everything grow have to cut back every morning before can get out the gate, never had it as mad as that before, Rex us not allowed to use the stairs so have to struggle the back way, & when you think we are 3 storied house, its hard for him to understand that he can't use them. Sgt hope you win the battle with the garden. certainly in this area the supermarkets seem to have plenty of bedding plants.

Annie hope you don't get washed away.

Hope everyone is coping with this horrible weather,

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wakey wakey!!!

It's very quiet in here, someone needs to get the sarge from under the table to get the troops in order
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Kettle's boiled and tea is made.

We were going to do a fry up [outside] for breakfast, but with the current *very* blustery weather, that maybe at lunchtime

We're on a lovely site with hardly anyone here - and those that are here are mostly Dutch and German motorhomes/caravans.

Time for another mug of tea.

Private Pos, please keep that infernal racket down, next thing you know we'll have Private Mcc2 trying her hand at the bagpipes !

Can't a Sergeant Major nurse her hangov... erm, I mean, slight cold in peace ?!
    Things didn't go according to plan last night as the landlord and his father had gone over to Bristol and had been due back but they must have been held up, so I never got to meet the old school friend which was a shame. Never mind, I just had to have a few gin and tonics while I was waiting, just to pass the time you know !

Yay, I've got three days of peace and quiet as O/H has gone off cycling with a friend in the New Forest. Lol, he's camping, rather him than me in this weather ! Got my brother arriving on Saturday and then he returns on Sunday. Yippee it means I can actually clean up my quarters and it will actually stay tidy for more than five minutes !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

We hope Sgt that you enjoy your time doing what you want to do, Hope they mange to pitch a tent think the ground will be soggy, hope you won't end up with to much diert washing, sorry you didn't catch up with a pal from school days, perhaps he'll be back.

Thanks Annie for putting kettle on.

Well have done the relist, & even did some listing yesterday,

Today its back to the vets for dressing to be changed for rex again.

Thread Information