Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Have been busy supervising manoeuvres in the distant outposts, and Philpott has said there were rains of Biblical proportions back at the castle. Apparently rain even came in down the wall between the living and dining rooms. We thought he had repaired the roof valley, but it seems not, as this was too far and uphill from the gutters to be able to blame it on the gutters being blocked. Good thing we had not repapered that room yet. The current wallpaper is ruined from the flooding of the last deluge of over a year ago, which was rather more like Niagara Falls coming down the wall. Warped the wood floor several inches in addition to ruining the new wallpaper that time, so glad this was less. Still, another job to add to the list.

Good to see that the special sauce is still flowing, and that early morning tea is still available (without lard) for those not awol. Carry on and try not to get the tanks stuck in the mud.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, kettle is on and I have found a dusty bottle in the back of the cupboard,,,,,,,,,,,sarge.

Thank you Private Kite I need it today. Woke up with a sinus headache and a cold. Must have picked it up at the festival last weekend, thought I had been sneezing rather a lot over the last couple of days. Typical, I managed to get through the whole winter without one and now it's summer I'm on my death bed !

Got loads of gardening done yesterday so feeling a bit more organised. Cut all the grass, which took me nearly two hours, cut back all the bushes and trees that were growing though the fence from next door and cut some of my own hedge. Feel shattered now !

Sorry to hear you have been swimming at the palace Private Majesty (ma'am).

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon all well Rex had is op yesterday & wasn't allowed home so couldn't collect till today so popped to the shops 1st & got food bits for MIL & also a bit for us, & then came home with the patient they have put a metal plate in his lower leg & have to let him walk for 5mins on it 3 times a day, & back for dressing to be change Saturday, so will need doing twice a week, have to keep him rested as possible, so he had to go in a cage & he walked straight in it so have left the door open for him & so far haven't need the big collar, but must have it at night & when we are out.

Somer said the top of the cage will do for sorting Postcards.

Glad Annie is managing with power hope it lasts.

Will try & list tomorrow & have some ready. but to make matters worse have managed to crack my mobile phone screen so can't read the top half of a message, so hopefully can go & sort a replacement if Rex is okay.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh dear - big probs. Hubbie's laptop has died on him + he can't transfer his photos from his super duper new camera to my laptop

I can see a shopping trip into PC World, Edinburgh tomorrow!

Apart from that, we're on a lovely site and the sun is shining

Annie, happy to hear that you are basking in sunshine on a lovely site - JR and I used to go camping a lot (especially in Cornwall to see daughter and grandchildren).
    We also used to have a caravan and we travelled far and wide when the kids were younger.
    I can honestly say that those camping/caravanning hols were the happiest of holidays, and hold lots of special memories for me.
    I hope that storm Miguel won't cause you any probs.

Pam, poor Rex! I hope that he recovers quickly. You do seem to have a lot to contend with, but seems like you always stay positive and cope extremely well, jolly well done to you and somer !

Your Maj, what dreadful news about the flooding back at the castle. I hope that Philpot is suitably attired in his Speedo's and is well prepared for the deluge of rain that is forecast. By the sounds of it, maybe it would be good idea to have a raft or kayak on hand, so that he can float his way through the palace corridors!

Sarge, hope your cold and sinus headache gets better, my tip to you is drink plenty of fluids .... not tea/coffee/water/juice ..... but a few drams of the good stuff.
    Probably won't cure you, but at least it makes you feel a whole lot better (for a short while, anyway!).

Penni, since you are pretty good at clearing out garages and cupboards, is there any chance that you could come here and clear out my stash of hidden goods? I have the entire contents of three broken homes/relationships - my house, garage, and even the greenhouse are bursting at the seams. Boxes everywhere

Now then pte. Kite, that dusty bottle you have found in the cupboard is actually mine. I think I remember hiding it away from pilferers (Sarge) a few years ago.
    Seeing as I need this special ingredient far more than Sargeant Major Cornish, I would really appreciate a hefty portion in my early morning coffee to help me see through another day. Please, no lard .....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. The kettle is on but I fear the dusty bottle is now empty. I had to try the contents to check if it was safe. In fact I checked it two or three times,,,,just to make sure.
    But alas the rest just evaporated.However I do have some fine vintage lard if you would like some toast!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, relists done Thanks for putting the kettle onRed,

Hope your Maj the flooding has improved, & that its not getting you down to much.

Trish you are right we have our hands full, Rex has to spend most of his time in cage, but infact so far he is happy with it, as long as we are around him he seems to settle okay but thinks if we are going out the room he aught to come, which he always did, he wasn't happy that he couldn't come up stairs with me in case he sneaks out of the cage have blocked the stairs off so have to climb over, the wood & being kept up with a case of Postcards, we have 6 weeks of this, so fon't think we will get many trips out that we had planned before the school holidays.

Hope Sgt manged to get her self a drink to help.

Ello troops. Lard might bring you peace Private Kite ...

... but it doesn't bring me any when I hear you have finished the bottle !

I got up this morning and had quite a spectacular nose bleed, haven't had one of those for years. Very tempting to stay huddled in the mess with the weather outside but have to brave the storm as have to get a new caterpillar track for the tank at Kwikfit !

We have the dentist at 2.30 and i think I may need a filling or a cap at next to the front bottom tooth

Thread Information