Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Name:  kettle_7a.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  18.8 KB

Mornin' troops. So glad it's dry today as going to a concert at Bath rec this afternoon for the closing of the festival. Clean Bandit are playing so looking forward to hearing them. Mabel, Raleigh Richie (aka Grey Worm from Game of Thrones), Jaz Keris and Jacob Banks amongst others are also singing so should be good.

Yesterday's trip to the dentist wasn't pleasant Lieutenant Maplegin but at least he gave me several injections so there wasn't too much pain. Just hope they make a crown that fits this time !!!

Keep those listings going troops we slipped yesterday but are back over the 4 million mark again today so lets keep it that way.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope the crown will fit you properly,

Sgt how I messed yours & Pennies YDC's I don't know, makes me worry now incase have sent anybodys cards in the wrong envelope, somer has messaged you, again sorry.

Will do some listing today, I have done our relists to keep up.

Enjoy the concert at Bath today but don't forget the suncream, have been & done a bit in the garden & a quick read of the paper before it gets to hot.

Hope everyone gets to enjoy the nice weather.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Kettle_350.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  12.7 KB

Tea is made and there is fresh bread for toasting + a few oranges to use up for juicing.

Not knowing where I'll be later in the month as regards listing in the next YDC, I put a few listings up last night.
    Then it'll be a mad rush when we return home on the 28th!

Should finish packing the MH today - just food supplies now as the fridge is switched on and the water tank filled.
    I have lists and lists of what we need to take with us!

Time for another mug of tea to sort my brain out

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning Annie, hope you get all the packing done, & make the most of your trip but becarefull & don't over do it, hope the blue badge will be usefull. Hope you have topped the old soldiers cupboards

Its trying to rain here so will mean can't go in the garden much we moved the plant pot that wanted to with somers help.

Did some listing yesterday & will do some more now can't get in the garden, also have done the relists for today.

Ello troops. Boy, am I exhausted, I'd forgotten what standing and dancing for six hours was like !!! Really enjoyed the concert though, my friend from across the road texted me and found us in the crowds so joined us. Raleigh Richie (aka Grey Worm) was fun and kept us entertained. Mabel and her dancers put on a very slick show and I enjoyed her more then I thought I was going to. Clean Bandit were just brilliant though, so glad I got to see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bee5Tb0C4EQ

Think I will spend the rest of my day nursing my feet !

Forum Newbie
    View 2468nhvf's Feedback (+1)
    All-About 2468nhvf
    View 2468nhvf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good day! Sorry please - I'm a new seller . Help me please tell me - where on the forum to ask your question ? I do a lot of long sought and never found . Very difficult - help . Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 2468nhvf View Post
    Good day! Sorry please - I'm a new seller . Help me please tell me - where on the forum to ask your question ? I do a lot of long sought and never found . Very difficult - help . Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums. It depends what your question is about ? Can you tell us a little more then we can guide you in the right direction.
    If it's just a general question you can use the 'kitchen table' forum, you can talk about anything there if it's related to eBid or not !

Forum Newbie
    View 2468nhvf's Feedback (+1)
    All-About 2468nhvf
    View 2468nhvf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you. My question about Ebid - I don't have quite views - is there some problem I think . Something's wrong . There are other questions . Please give me a link or tell me - where is the button - to ask a question ? It is wrong that I write to ask you . But I am desperate and do not know how to be and where to find a place and a button to ask a question . Thanks for the reply .

Quote Originally Posted by 2468nhvf View Post
    Thank you. My question about Ebid - I don't have quite views - is there some problem I think . Something's wrong . There are other questions . Please give me a link or tell me - where is the button - to ask a question ? It is wrong that I write to ask you . But I am desperate and do not know how to be and where to find a place and a button to ask a question . Thanks for the reply .

Don't worry too much about the views on eBid, the counter is not reliable it hasn't been for years ! A lot of the views are also from web bots and web spiders and not real people. The important thing is to get your items showing on Google Shopping and use social media sites to let people know you are selling here as eBid do not advertise like the big sites.

To start a new thread go to the black 'eBid Forums' button at the top of the page and then you can see all the different forum topics.
    Choose the forum which most suits your question, click to open, then at the top left you will see a black button which says 'Post new thread' click on that and you can start a new thread and ask a question.

Thread Information