Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

good morning all,

hope Sgt your eye is better.

Did some more of somers relists while he doing the YDC listings, Then will do some more listing did manage 9 yesterday, Somer has some bombs to go off this coming week again. we will get them replaced this week.

The weather seems so changeable. hope to do some more sorting out in the garden, the pots feel very messy at the moments so want to get some sort of order ito them, mind you the drizzle we had yesterday perked everything up but did bring out the sluggs

Hope everyone who is travelling gets home safely

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

We are home - and the washing machine is on!.

Stayed on a lovely site on the outskirts of Shrewsbury - Oxon Hall - the birdsong and the wild life there was incredible. Going back in July for yet another family get-together

Trust everyone is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Been busy knitting. Forum is soooo quiet this weekend
    ATTENSHUNNNN I'm back troops. Are you suggesting I'm gobby Private Wicca, don't know what gives you that idea ?!

My eye has shrunk back to normal size thank you troops. Had a lovely weekend at the Devon outpost. The Cadet's flat that he is renting is fabulous, it's actually a maisonette. It's the whole of a top floor of a big Victorian house so they also have attic rooms upstairs. It's beautifully decorated, the bathroom tiles are fantastic, with a double staircase entrance going up from the hall, it's like walking into a theatre ! They also have a double oven, I'm actually quite jealous ! The only problem will be when the time comes to move out and try and find a place of their own, they will be gutted after living in that splendour !

Phew I've route marched miles all over Teignmouth and Shaldon, such pretty places.

Needless to say I had to do endless recruiting in most of the hostelries but needs must !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad people are back to the barracks and busy getting uniforms sorted! Sounds like some of you had a nice break. Nice day out here.....mostly cloudy, but not too cold. Russel Crow may find himself in the pot if he attacks me one more time!! pecked my hand.....has scratched my leg.....he doesn't remember who feeds him....and who runs the staff in the kitchen!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - tea is made but no bread for toast so it's bacon butties with the leftover brioche buns or Muesli !

Got to ring the surgery - again - this morning to get on my GP's ring-back list to get my hip X-ray results - wish me luck...

Apart from that, more washing to do and get the re-cycling boxes put out for collection tomorrow.

But 1st another mug of tea.

Name:  bd926ec08a74adc8e7d211c75ee4b010.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  9.6 KB

Mornin' troops. Hope you get some answers Private Mcc2.

It's O/H's birthday today so not sure what we will be doing after all the celebrations at the weekend. He was non committal last night about what he wanted to do today and is out on a bike ride with a friend at the moment, so I will have to wait for him to get back before I can plan anything today.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope the OH has a good birthday perhaps he will celebrate on his bike ride.

Glad you had a lovely time, & its nice that they are not to far away sounds as though you will need to visit aghain .

Annie hope its good news, at least being nice all the washing should get dried today.

Have done some more relisting & did a load of listing yesterday.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Been out in the front garden looking at my dead things. Emptied pots to be washed and reused, Did a wee bit weeding but after 15 mins my back was killing me and i had to come in.
    Managed to rent a basket in my local craft shop for my cards. Put them in on saturday and have sold 3 already!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Well done Private Wicca. You must be chuffed that you have sold some already.

We are back down at the Devon outpost for father's day Lieutenant Maplegin and will be staying with the cadet this time instead of an airb&b. Discovered an intriguing gin bar that is run like a speakeasy which has over a 100 different gins. There are no signs outside you just have to look for a large lamp above the door and lighted candles in the windows ! Had a peak in as we went past during the day and it looked intriguing with comfortable old sofas and apparently you can book a table just for drinks, so will have to try that out next time we go.

Thread Information