Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, well its sunny here but very chilly, was glad to get back in the warmth of the house after dog walking

Have actualy got 2 bags of compost the one made for containers as most of ares are in containers, must admitt was very good & though I looked at plants in Lidls I didn't actual buy, hope the weather will improve, then will be tempted to buy some more so far have a nice splash of colour & would like to keep it up. I also have scattered some seeds & they are poppys & wild flowers so will wait to see what comes up;

Relists all done.

Well Sgt are you going to manage to go to car boots this weekend, there are several on in this area this weekend, but depends on weather as do have plenty to list.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Sarge. I wish that I had a good friend to visit in the mess in "real life". For me, it's a bit lonely here in the colonies. I drink vodka so will have a nice little vodka / cranberry juice cocktail here and will think of all of you in the eBid army.

Awww wish I lived nearer Private Gold I would come out for a good knees up with you ! It can be lonely living in a city too with everybody out at work, or moved away, and when I go into the city centre I rarely see anyone I know, it's just full of tourists ! Oh to go back to Cornwall where even now, after all these years, I still know a lot of people and you can stop and have a chat in the street.

Still haven't got round to cleaning up the barracks in preparation for the visitors tomorrow so must give myself a kick up the backside and get on with it !

Marie, I also wish that I lived nearer to you - I have lost most of my friends, either through moving from one place to another, or they have passed. (Eek, was it me that drove them?!)
    Anyways, if sarge and I join you in the mess for a good knees up, I'm sure that we would have great fun! (Especially if buttons came to look after us all, lol!)

Jolly well done with the sowing and growing moonie and Pam, I hope that your gardens are full of beautiful fruits, flowers and veggies.
    JR has retired and has spent most of his time sowing every kind of seed that he could find. The list is endless, but I can assure you that there simply isn't enough room in our gardens to grow everything that he has planted.

Today has been just horrible, weatherwise and family wise - I'm really stressed out. My home is not my own anymore - I'm spending too much time looking after kids and dogs ..... whilst their owners are out or have their faces stuck into their phones
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, Trish - hope you are OK and coping. Not a situation that I could handle at the moment; or at any time if truth be known.

**Hugs**

No and i couldn't handle it either, no booger is getting in here, well not unless they are made out of vinyl and 12" tall

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all you lovely eBidders

Name:  main-biscuit.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  47.7 KB

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all. Thanks for the tea, Sunny.

It appears we had quite a heavy frost last night judging by the cars out in the close but all disappearing fast as the sun gets higher.

No idea what is happening today apart from taking my new pain killers - in moderation - and maybe load the washing machine!

Trish - hope all is well with you and yours.

Ello troops. Sounds like your two holidays on the trot can't come soon enough Private Tropical !

Still recovering from the epic band night at the local down the road last night (see the music thread !) must get myself going to prepare the meal for our visitors.

The listing numbers are still going in the right direction 3,823,686 so well done troops ... Erm, cough, cough, hope they don't notice I got a direct hit yesterday !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you will be okay Trish, it does seem hard at times.

Well we went to carboot this morning got there as they opened the gate at 8.30, & was able to buy an albun of PC's so was pleased. & the rest of the buys were for us , bought a few plants but will keep the tomatoe plants in at night incase of frost, there were loads of plants today there & not many were over priced, noticed the ones that were people were avoiding.

Wore somer out doing that , so he took me to the hospital to take my machine back, & was able to easily park in the 20mins area. Then He sat in the car near the pound shop & wilkos, as wanted meelie worms for the birds.

Was intersting as was really warm in the sun & warm enough that i could take my jacket to the car, but gradualy clouded up & went chillie, but now Somer is in bed seems this is the way to do it for him to go & sleep after been out.

Sgt have managed to do all the relists |& will start tomorrow to sort what we bought today. & be ready to list.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wore myself out today from clipping the lawn with long handled shears.

I only manged to clipped about 3 yards of the edge of the path and had to go back to bed.

My hand trowel was delivered this afternoon so my next job is sorting out the plug plants as I only managed to plant 4 of the 12 before having to rest

Thread Information