Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. Cat feeding duty done, think the cats see more of me than they do their owners !

Private Mcc2 you need to keep your eyes peeled for those bank holiday snipers they can be very deceptive !

The birds are certainly busy nest building at the moment I was watching a magpie gathering up huge beak-fulls of moss from the edges of our pond this morning. It was quite funny as it was so overloaded it could hardly fly.

Still quiet on the Western Front my camouflage seems to be working rather well this month. ​sob !

Still quiet on the Western Front my camouflage seems to be working rather well this month. ​sob !

Same here sarge, last month was one of the best since I started yet this month is so so quiet ! The upside to this is I have had time to boost my listing to over 5000 items and start up a F/B group for ebid listings that anyone can join and post their goodies https://www.facebook.com/groups/2829...?ref=bookmarks

Ann, once you move stuff for workmen and pack stuff in box's you will never find it again believe me I know, my house is still like a bomb site after all the work they did putting the wet room on and trying to do the through the floor lift as we had to clear 3 rooms and the landing, i am still falling over stuff

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Kettle_350.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  12.7 KB

Not so sunny this morning and definitely cooler. Never mind, the tea/coffee/hot chocolate will soon warm you up + the toast or porridge of course

Today I will be filling a very large box with surplus cardboard/flattened boxes as I have far too much reserved for packing items I might just need to post. And it'll all go for recycling tomorrow.

Time for some toast.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 23rd April 2019 at 08:34 AM.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

sometimes i feel this house is overtaken with cardboard! Thanks for the cuppa. Away to photograph ydc things
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, all yes here there isn't any sunshine, but not really cold, the washing is blowing very gently

Have done the relists & hope to do some listing as well today.

Sgt my turn to be on cat feeding duty again as neighbours mother appears to have had a heart attack she lives in Cornwall, so she is going down for at least a couple of days to see whats happening & sort her dad out.Also she says the cat has been trying to catch birds so hope she stops that.

Ello troops.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post

Same here sarge, last month was one of the best since I started yet this month is so so quiet ! The upside to this is I have had time to boost my listing to over 5000 items and start up a F/B group for ebid listings that anyone can join and post their goodies https://www.facebook.com/groups/2829...?ref=bookmarks

I've just been trying to sort out my books for the last tax year and it makes depressing reading Private Ntings. I'm way down on the previous year.
    I don't think it's helping that HQ don't seem to be sending any reinforcements these days, not even so much as a newsletter dispatch to remind previous troops that we are still holding the fort and guarding our listings !

Finished my cat feeding duty Lieutenant Maplegin as my neighbours are back from their Easter weekend away.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - we appear to have lost the sunshine Meanwhile himself has made the tea and there's bacon for butties as well as fruit and yogurt for a smoothie.

Now the weather is changing I'm hoping he'll start on my new shelves but as we have the family here for lunch on Sunday, I've a feeling time will be spent tidying up downstairs to make room for them all!

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  1914-18_1a.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  53.1 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie hope you get your shelves this week.

Well started raining slightly when dog walking & now the heavens seemed to have opened & its very hard rain now so at least won't need to water & if it stops can then plant the panseys that I bought yesterday.

Have done the relists so we are up to date as you say sales are not good.

Mornin' troops hope you are all geared up for YDC battle !

Wet and grotty here too so no hedge cutting today. Plenty of stuff to do around my quarters though and my ironing basket is overflowing again - groan !

Thread Information