Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Annie hope you find enough tea bags,

Well sunny but cold here today.
    Thought we were going to have a quiet day, but N rang his Mum & we coukld get is tears so we are going to go over, she has books to be sorteds so N thought we could do them with her, hopefully may even find some for YDC's

Hope everyone is okay.

Mornin' troops. Lovely sunny day on the parade ground but can't go out at the moment as having to hang around for Parcel Force.
    Ordered some new stamp catalogues before we went away and when they arrived, instead of receiving volumes 1-6, some plonker had packed volumes 4-6 twice into the box ! So now I have to wait for them to be picked up and the new set delivered and have been told it might be two different drivers - talk about inefficiency and being bad for the environment making two journeys. Grrrrr.

Now I'm pleased to see the listing numbers are heading in the right direction again - 3,762,725 - keep up the good work troops.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Sorry sarge but i took some off as having a clear out
    Grrrr good grief,well put some of 'em back on this instant for the YDC Private Buttons ! Shakes head in despair ... especially as Parcel Force haven't showed up yet, I shall be fuming if they don't come !

Thats why they are called Parcel Farce by most of the businesses in town

Good morning everyone. A cloudy day here, but actually very nice weather for this time of year. I'm still working on those revisions / relists and I've been adding some new items as well.

Yesterday I made sour cabbage rolls, so husband will do the cooking today, making a hot meal of potato, veg, and the said cabbage rolls.

We are in the middle of a provincial election here, so will walk over to the polls and cast our votes. Honestly, I don't want to vote for any of the candidates, but will hold my nose and do the deed anyway.

Well, off to get some more listing done. Hope that you all have a nice time today. Like Becky, I'll be looking through stamp catalogues. Cheers.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lovely sunny morning here again. Sorry, but we've used the last of the teabags but there is coffee.

Shall be glad to get back to my desktop PC and Chrome after a week of using a tidly netbook & Edge. W10 has taken up all the memory with it's constant updates, etc. and keeps reminding me that it can't install current updates!

All packed and ready to go

Mornin' troops. Went to see 'Fisherman's Friends' last night at the cinema as homesick for Cornwall ! Twas a good heart warming film but every time I see Port Issac now I think of 'Doc Martin' !

Meeting my old neighbour friend in town this lunchtime for a catch up on gossip, so I had better get a move on, and must remember I'm back on cat feeding duty tonight for another neighbour.

I am fuming as nobody came to pick up or deliver my new parcel yesterday after waiting in all day, it was bad enough that the wrong items were sent in the first place. The seller on the other side is blaming it on his drop shipper. I wouldn't have bought them from there, it was O/H who ordered them for my birthday ! So now I have to wait until Monday to find out what is happening.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

so sorry Sgt you are having problems with deliveries, seems people these days find it hard to pack the right things for customers.

Have done the relists, so all up to date.

Hope Sgt you enjoy your lunch time catch up.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all - can't sleep so wandering around t'internet while the tea brews.

Doesn't help that we're going out to lunch later with family to celebrate my lovely Mum-in-Law's 85th birthday which is today!

Holiday notice has been taken off so ready for action again - of sorts.

Tea is ready, I believe.

Thread Information