Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. A bit grey out there which is a shame for my trip to Cheltenham but excited to see the cadet. Got a nice card from the eldest cadet too.

Looking on the bright side Corporal Somerset at least it's forced a grunt out of you on the forums and parade ground !

Managed to do two big tubs of weeding yesterday ( still doesn't look like anything's been touched !) and got all my MyHermes rates changed so achieved something.
    Really cross, the postman called when I was out the back and took one of my parcels back to the post office instead of leaving it in my recycle bin or with a neighbour so now I have to wait until the redeliver on Tuesday. I presume it was something from the YDC but I am expecting a few other things too. So annoying when they do that, especially when O/H's car was parked in the parking space so they could see someone was around.

Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 31st March 2019 at 08:19 PM.

Right I'm off on my travels. Just had a text from Private Meebo, she's still in hospital and says she isn't doing too well so that doesn't sound good.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

So sorry to hear about Meebo, hope she will improve soon.

Buttons hope you are around somewhere.

Yes poor Somer is still trying to catch up on his rest, We are off to MIL today, & am doing the cooking but thats it am not doing anything else.

Have had nice conversation with 2 of the grandaughter, which was lovely & the youngst son he is on the train on the way to london. sometimes wonder did we have the energy to do all these things.

Hope everyone who is having a holiday enjoy themselves. think our holidays will be the odd day trip out, there quiet a few things we want to do but not got around to so thats what will happen this year, & easier for somer to come home & flop.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Take care of yourself Pam and don't over do it.

Sorry to hear about meebo - just hope all is OK with her.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Don't like this clock change - in the mornings that is! Have to keep checking the clock ........

Anyway, tea is made, etc.

Take care all.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have done the relists done a bit of housework & have a good excuse to stop the cleaner needs re charging, (& don't mean me)

Well we are told last nice day today so may have a little sit & potter in the garden presently. but 1st want to do bit of listing, & somer is getting cards ready to list.

Managed to cook lunch for MIL & heard from all of mine which was nice so we had a busy day yesterday, so hopefully won't be quiet as busy.

Sgt hope you enjoy your time with your son.

Mornin' troops. I think we should prepare ourselves, just in case, as have heard from Private Meebo's daughter that the cancer seems to be getting the better of her at the moment.

Had a lovely time in Cheltenham yesterday with youngest cadet. His good news, which I am overjoyed at, is that he has got a new job in Exeter and they have found a new flat to rent in Teignmouth so will be moving there at the end of the month. So pleased that it's not somewhere a plane ride away !!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

All relistings done.

Got so excited at new stock turning up that I forgot to do any of my household stuff so only just put the washing on lol

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Mornin' troops. I think we should prepare ourselves, just in case, as have heard from Private Meebo's daughter that the cancer seems to be getting the better of her at the moment.
    That's not good news

Wishing that Meebo pulls through.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    That's not good - fingers crossed that she improves and will soon be back with us.

Thread Information