Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons sorry you forgot am sure you can make up to him.

Meebo hope your blood presuer will sort its self out.

Sgt the weather here is like yours bad & besides the wind its raining hard as well.from what they were saying we will have that type of weather tomorrow as well,

As our car is gone for treatment this morning if it carries on like this think won't be walking to the post office, hopefully it will stop at some point then I can go wout without getting drownd was bad when took the dog out we both got drenched.(That is the dog & me) somer was in the dry making a cuppa.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Now that is daylight (sort of)I can see it is wet and windy here too. My arm must be getting better as I managed to mop the kitchen floor. It still hurts but I don't need the strong painkillers now. I managed to finish a bracelet this morning and my next job is to apply for my freedom pass which runs out next month. Washing machine is working hard, so that means a bit more ironing over the week end (maybe) Need to check on my relists too. And of course keep an eye on my listings.

I was going out to argos to buy a couple of glass display cabinets to put the irregulars in as the little army has grown but not in this wind, i may sort something out for YDC later, i have been leaving it to late the last few months.
    I did buy Mike the massage chair last month for Mike, thats my excuse for forgetting yesterday.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Then Mike is lucky! He's gotten to enjoy his gift for an extra month!! Now, if you had served the dinner to him sitting in the chair, he would have thought it was an amazing birthday!! Scrambled eggs, tho, if the chair was on! lol

Sorry it sounds like the wind and rains we have been having have blown in a lot of difficulties. Hope it improves. Philpott's middle boy is coming down tonight for the weekend to help us with some DIY. Wish the weather was going to be better for that. Will probably stick to indoor decorating. I need to get some groceries, but will make vegetarian spaghetti for supper.

Good news is our new (from end of Nov) rehomed hens who we got to keep Russel Crow, our rehomed rooster company, have started laying eggs! Lovely big ones, tho the girls aren't huge. We have 6 hens, and they started laying on the 5th - 1 egg, the 6th - 3 eggs, the 7th - 4 eggs.....so they are doing really well! They are so cute. If they are loose in the yard, they come running up to me and some even let me pet them. Nice to know the eggs come from happy girls!

Stay warm and dry!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Good_Morning_13.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  17.0 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Spent the last 3 hours doing things in the kitchen. Tea and coffee are there and also some fresh bread.Unfortunately I did something to wrench my poorly arm, so after getting up almost without pain, pain is back with a vengeance. Though I think it is getting better slowly. Blue sky this morning, but the wind is still here. Shopping today or we will have to eat out tomorrow

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo don't go over doing it, if you were to eat out you out you could have an easy day tomorrow.

Well did battle the strong wind yesterday to go to the post office battled against the wind going & got blown back. This morning is still as bad waited till I went out & then poured so we got wet again.

Still got a surprise yesterday to hear son & partner are coming to visit just before lunch which will be nice. has also meant have got on & tidy up what keep forgetting to do,.

Am afraid somer has some bombs going off tomorrow, but we listed 30 between us yesterday so have more than covered it.

Ello troops. I would appreciate you typing quietly today as I had my girl's night out last night, the one that was postponed with the snow.

Looks like I might be able to defuse my
    bomb in disguise as it hasn't been paid for yet ... we shall see.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Will tip-toe in to say hi...…..hope your arm is better, meebo. Maybe a hot pack and a cup of your special sauce that the Sarge is so fond of would help. Shhh….mustn't disturb Sarge's hang....er…….her, um, delicate nature.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Just on the way to the canteen. Tea and coffee will be ready in 10 minutes

Thread Information