Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. Not a good start to the day for me as I broke a wisdom tooth yesterday evening and it's quite sore as most of it is gone, the annoying thing is that I wasn't even eating anything hard. Don't think there is enough left to fix so will probably mean trying to get the roots out. Phoned the dentist and they have said come in first thing tomorrow which means battling with all the school traffic.

Well done troops the listing numbers have gone up a little to 3,691,613 so keep up the good work.

Pleased you will be able to get your army boots on again Private Mcc2.

Morning all, well, that's another weekend over, another week closer to summer.... It's a tad chilly here this morning, but nice'n'bright...

Can't hang about, more new listings to sort out...

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt am pleased to say manage to get to grips with the new printer in the end so managed to list as well yesterday hope to do some more later Somer going to his Mums & hopes to list over there just so he is around to see whats happening over there. then we will both go tomorrow, hope to get some jobs done while he is out.

Cold & dull here, so have to dry washing in garage as not drying weather.

Relsits all done so trying to keep numbers up Sgt.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Kettle_350.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  12.7 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt we between us listed 70 yeasterday, so hope you will let somer off as he had 2 over night sales.

Well glad Annie you managed the kettle this morning as very chilly here & was very cold dog walking this morning

Mornin' troops. Well that was a shock to the system having to defrost my tank and navigate the rush hour traffic, I'm not used to doing that anymore. Dentist managed to patch me up with some special stuff that bonds to the tooth surface but said that when it goes again I will probably have to have that wisdom tooth out.

Lol, I was really chuffed, he asked me if I had been going to the gym !!!!!!!!!!!
    Of course he hadn't seen me for about four months so was surprised by the gall stone weight loss. At least somebody has noticed, O/H hasn't said a word.

I hope Private Meebo is alright and that her blood pressure hasn't exploded again ?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I am ok, but was very tired yesterday after the hospital trip. I saw the consultant, which wasn't planned, who now want's to see what can be done to find out what is causing my painful arm. I am still off the chemo, but I am reassured by the fact that the tumors haven't got any bigger, so maybe the tablets have some effect even if I am not taking them all the time. Today I am resting, just giving the washing machine something to do. I also need to find a stitch holder (I have a box full of them). I just need to remember where I put them and then I can carry on knitting. My next job though is to answer some emails. So be good everyone

Was just about to say 'good morning' then I saw the time.... so good afternoon to you all... Been busy adding a few more items today, promoting a few more items and planning my attack plans for this year... Slowly getting there...

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

My chiropodist came out yesterday to check my tootsies and said that I need my big toenail removed...but she can'r do it.

I'm waiting without holding my breath for a referral

Uhh... that's made me go faint just at the thought of it...

Thread Information