Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning, tea and coffee is made
    I'm having a dippy egg and toast fingers for breakfast - anyone want to share?

Last edited by Tropical_Trish; 17th January 2019 at 08:39 AM.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Would love a dippy egg, but just had some toast & marmalade - so maybe at lunchtime

Think we had a bit of overnight frost here in Welsh Wales but now the sun is out and brightening things up a bit. Gather that there is heavy snow up in the hills south of here - staying here in the warm!

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Titanic.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  56.2 KB

Morning all, ohh, dippy egg and toast sounds glorious - I was just trying to decide what to have for breakfast...

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I have loads of muffins left from last night. Take your pick from lemon, banana and chocolate, apple spice, and blueberry. All are still very nice and great with a cup of coffee. Postman brought me 3 hospital appointments today, 1 for Kingston hospital eye unit and 2 for the Royal Brompton. I seem to have become very popular with the NHS lately. We had trouble with our central heating this morning - it stopped working. It will need something done to it, the question is when. It is on now, but for the water we need to use the immersion heater, so if Clive forgets to put it on at some point, someone might get a cold shower! Now for paying a few bills, I think

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all am afraid we have both lost one this morning , but listed yesterday so more than covered it.

Sgt hope you will stay warm with the old gas fire can see why you not happy am sure you said you only had the fire last year perhaps you need to give OH a tape measure.

Meebo you certainly are having more than your share of NHS appointments

Somer has sorted out his signature so should be able to get in okay now.thanks Majesty for mentioning it, safe now.

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Somerset..............when I click on your collectable link, it gives me the spooky.........site is not safe message. just fyi.
    Thanks for that..... due to the fact I don't come in here as often as I did I hadn't changed them..... All done now

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    wow! that is a lot of stock.
    The "problem" with postcards is that it covers such a large area of collectors (you have UK topo's (that's every town & village in every county in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Island), foreign topo's (that can be 194 countries) plus every subject under the sun you can think of) and you have to wait for the right customer to come along and want that one card they need...…

The stock we take to fairs consists of about 75,000 cards and we are only classed as a medium size dealers. Some dealers need a transit van to carry their stock so you can imagine how many cards they carry (to give you a rough idea a slightly larger than a shoebox size box carries around 1,000 cards and you can get a lot of boxes in a transit van)

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Sarge… with over 11,000 items on the Belgium site (but shrinking by the day) and around 13,0000 listings here (and growing by the day) we HAVE to have a coding system (and sometimes it actually works)
    Having re-read my post I thought I had better clarify that as sales are so bad on the Belgium and the fact that they keep increasing their fees I am moving my cards from there to here

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Muffins sound so good! Frost on the ground this morning, but it's sunny, so that's a nice change. Yes, I can see the snow on the Black Mts of the Brecons in the distance. It's NW of us.....last thing I can see on the horizon. White this morning. Brrrrr.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Having re-read my post I thought I had better clarify that as sales are so bad on the Belgium and the fact that they keep increasing their fees I am moving my cards from there to here
    In that case I might, just might, forgive you and Lieutenant Maplegin for losing two !

Oh no, I hope I haven't spread the heating glitch virus to you Private Meebo !

O/H was none too pleased when he got home last night ... his own fault ! He said had he been there he would have knocked out the neck of the fireplace himself, again his own fault for leaving me to deal with workmen alone as usual ! After I put all the furniture and books back in place by myself yesterday he unpacked the bloomin' fire again to look at it and has left it spread all over the front room ... I give up !

Thread Information